All of SYN's Photoshopped Pictures

by SYN 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

OMG, LMAO!!!!!!! Now that I've tried to supress my laughter to post....those were the most hysterical, creative, images!!! Thanks for the GREAT funnies....

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

LOL!

Those are great!!

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks for the comments guys! I made for you guys!

• gumby
    gumby

Great stuff dude!

These were actually done in Paint Shop Pro, which has a nifty "Blinds" filter for making your stuff look like it's being displayed on a TV screen.

What is paint shop pro? Gumby

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Paint Shop Pro

costs about $150 Can

lower end version of Photoshop but an excellent program

trial version and buy versions at www.jasc.com

Paint Shop Pro, a part of the Paint Shop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, Paint Shop Pro helps you produce professional results with power and ease.

In an exploding digital imaging market, Paint Shop Pro 8 rises above the rest. With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts ™ and Dynamic Personalization ™ , Paint Shop Pro increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.

Paint Shop Pro is your complete solution for print and Web

trial version

Jasc Software offers Trial versions of every product, so you can evaluate the software before you purchase. Every Trial version is completely free, fully functional, and runs for 30 days. We also offer full support for your Trial versions including free technical support. Test-drive one today!

This is a must have in my software collection

It should also include Photo album and animation shop for creating animations

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks LadyLee,

Your a sweetie,

Gumby

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The "Brother Bean" cover is hilarious!!

Did Mr. Bean ever work JW's into any of his skits?

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha

Would you ever accept a magazine off that man !

"hello, I'm here to preacherate to you about a new Kingdomistan that will bring Peaceperity and Securitibility in our time"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't laugh out loud very often, but this had me going big time.

Thanks Syn!!

• SYN
    SYN

Paint Shop Pro is a cool proggie. Generally I use a combination of three programs to do photoshopped pictures, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, and Freehand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit