Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ok, MAGA stands for 'make America great again', got it.

The Quebec mosque shooter apparently will face the criminal justice system and will be punished for taking 6 lives and injuring more. There's actually no need for any protest - this criminal/terrorist will face legal punishment, justice will be done. He'll no doubt receive a lengthy custodial sentence - the longer, the better.

Not so, however, with Khalid Masood. Armed police had to shoot him and then he died in the ambulance. He will never face justice, he'll never be properly punished. The families of the dead and injured will not get justice or any kind of real closure. Something to protest about, perhaps?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Muslims are the biggest targets of IS. Who do you think IS are killing in Syria? Who do you think refugees are running away from?

• bohm
    bohm

LUHE: So if Khalid Masood had been captured Muslims would not have to protest (similar to how the MAGAs don't have to protest the Quebec shooting) , but now that he was shot dead he somehow got off too lightly and therefore Muslims should?

And the reason we are discussing protests at all is because he was advancing religious ends and not political, like the IRA did, nevermind the "state" bit in "Islamic State". To summarize this logic: What the IRA did was a political struggle motivated by religious differences and what Islamic state does is a religious struggle with a major political component. Notice the order.

Man this is confusing. Someone should print a brochure.

Ps.

I am happy that you successfully googled a word you did not understand. You can actually google many things.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So if Khalid Masood had been captured Muslims would not have to protest, but now that he was shot dead he somehow got off too lightly and therefore Muslims should? - you're missing the point. If Masood had been captured, justice would have been carried out. As it is, Masood evaded justice. This isn't good, especially for the families effected by the attack. Your seeming insensitivity to the victims and their families may be illuminating.

The Quebec shooter will be facing justice and will be punished for his crimes. Big difference. The families are still suffering from the Quebec shooting but at least they'll get justice. No need for any protesting there.

• bohm
    bohm

Well, that's what I wrote: According to you, Muslims should protest the terror attack in London because they terrorist was killed. but the attack in Canada does not need to be protected because the terrorist was captured.

Your seeming insensitivity to the victims and their families may be illuminating.

Why don't you just accuse me of beating puppies while you are in the business of random, unfounded accusations

• kpop
    kpop

London's Muslim Mayor has a very dark history.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/london-mayors-ties-extremism-call-commitment-fighting-terror-question

He called "moderate Muslims" Uncle Toms.

For those with shortened attention spans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6eBBY\

• kpop
    kpop

Bohm, here is the link you requested.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/24/canadian-parliament-passes-controversial-islamophobia-motion/

Do you not understand that this is a very slippery slope? The media is lying to all of us.

• bohm
    bohm

Well, here we go, M103. Actually I don't understand why it is a slippery slope, and you have provided no reasons to believe the media is lying.

FYI, it is a motion, not a law. It does not make criticism of Islam illegal because it can't... why do we need all this fearmongering?

• Simon
    Simon
    'Ordinary' Christians weren't shamed into protesting against the IRA because there was no Christian mentality as such behind the IRA's actions. The IRA just happened to be Catholics - they weren't trying to further the cause of Catholicism globally.

This is the kind of nuance that many either can't or willfully refuse to "see".

The IRA were never fighting any religious war, it was a political battle. It just happened that due to historical reasons many of the political lines were also along religious divides.

But they were never "Christian Terrorists". They were terrorists who happened to come from largely Christian communities.

Very different to the Muslims who commit terrorism for no other reason than "Islam" and its command to wage jihad against its "enemies" (which is anyone who isn't Muslim).

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yet more vicious nonsense. Here is the interview where Sadiq Khan used the phrase "uncle Toms".

https://youtu.be/BPqHMcNUuP0

I'm not sure exactly what he meant by using the phrase as it's not terribly clear. I guess he may have been trying to say that it's no use just talking to people who agree with you. Who could disagree with that? Whatever he meant by using the term, I think it's pretty clear he meant nothing like the implication that's been made: that somehow he opposes moderate Islam. That's just patent nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit