Every JW Elder In State Of Pennsylvania Subpoenaed

by JW GoneBad 79 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lancelink
    lancelink

I believe that Mike Penkava from illinois should be thanked for putting on his wonderful show regarding reporting child abuse last year

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Wow. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. If this has legs, it will be HUGE.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Broadcasting will say "Apostate actions".

G.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pretty good video, all in all, but folks still seem to miss the mark on the actual reason why the Org has - in its own way - fought even harder than the RCC to keep its CSA problem under wraps.

The question gets asked, but any theories about the answer - at best - fall short, or - at worst - are completely wrong, IMO.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Ha!...The WTBTS & The Roman Catholic Church are partners in crime!

Word has it that WT Legal has called Vatican Legal for permission to use the legal services of the same law firm that handles the RCC CSA cases...who would of thunk that it would come to this...WTBTS & RCC Partners In Crime!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Every elder in the state of PA subpoenaed?

The door is closing on any elder who is having doubts about the Borg and policies, practices or procedures,,,to any elder who wants a way out.

The opportunity to avoid litigation and legal entanglements,,,anybody who wants to find a way out, the door is shutting.

Once you are subpoenaed, you are screwed. It's too late. Elders just like their way of life and entitlement and it's too important.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JW GONEBAD:

This is good to hear - although I wonder what it will yield?

The sad part about this is that my few JW friends are in a news blackout and probably don’t even know about this along with other things!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How would they get all the names of current elders? Or, was this a "blanket" subpoena for "All Current Elders". I could see a lot of resignations happening.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    LongHairGal: "This is good to hear - although I wonder what it will yield?"

Oh, it's gonna yield alright! While Pennsylvania is the 32nd largest state in the USA it ranks #5 in the over population of the USA with 13.1 million. There's a lot of WTBTS history embedded in Pennsylvania. Me guesses that 10% (75,000 to 100,000) of US JWs reside in this state. Already news channels throughout the USA from the East Coast to the West Coast are hearing about this.

So everyone sit back & enjoy the show!🤣

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

desirousofchange,,,,resignations won't help....they are going back to 1987...so I would dare to say, even if some have left, it there name is on a CSA situation at a KH, they will get questioned. And just think of the ones who are themselves guilty and the boys club buried it...a whole lot of shakin goin on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit