England prepare to get Spiced

by SpiceItUp 133 Replies latest members private

• Xena
    Xena

Sorry to hear about your circumstances trucker if you can make it to the fest though it would be lovely to see you again!

Camping in Simon & Ang's back yard? No one told me that was an option..............

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Spice:

Have a great time

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Spice.

We're all looking forward to meeting you, it's a shame it has to be in Manchester, take your water-proofs!

E.man Truckers welcome to plant his tent in my back garden, but it would probably be nicked in the morning! You know what scousers are like!

...and then i'd take the kids camping the week after!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, so I'm gonna do my very best on being there afterall Can't wait to finally meet ya'll and see some familiar faces again.

*Gets all exited and giggly cuz she hadn't expected on being able to make it, but can due to sheer godliness of mama who's paying for my ticket"

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

woooooohooooo VIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really going to be an INTERNATIONAL fest....at least 3 countries will be represented.....(did I miss any?)

come one come alll......

((((((Viv mom for making all this possible)))))

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Spicey!!! Gosh, I'm so exited to meet ya! Hurry up and send me details!...

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Viv...........

you've got a PM!

*does a little happy dance cause she'll get to meet all sorts of neat people on her near journey*

• Latte
    Latte

Great that you can get over Viv!

{{{{{{{{{Vivs mum}}}}}}}} What a sport!

You have pm Viv

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I hope you do come Vivamus....blonde....dutch....bring the sauna with you

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Spicey and Latte, you have PM's as well.

Searchofthetruth ... yeah, I'm coming, and may gosh have mercy on all your souls.... LOL

*is bouncing on chair cuz of exitement*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit