Kicked out of JW site

by Nordic 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• obiwan
    obiwan

Give me that butt heads e-mail, I'll give him some moving on he will never forget.

• justhuman
    justhuman

NEVER MIND BUDDY

HERE IS GREAT!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

So Sorry you got DF from their chat...

Treshappy ! Concerning your post. Surely you know by now ....they dont want to hear the truth.Of course you were ousted....(((((((HUG)))))

• bebu
    bebu

outnfree,

Thanks for giving the information for Nordic so kindly. I have read the posts. It is very tragic.

bebu

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Nordic, please give your wife and family a huge hug from me. I watched and helped Big Tex through a similar circumstance. It is very difficult and soul-wrenching to deal with those memories. It takes lots of time and lots of love and understanding by you.

Please continue posting here and at Lambs Roar too. We really want to help!

Love,

Nina

• Dawn
    Dawn
    At JWOTW we are striving to upbuild one anothers faith. It is for this reason that we will be deleting your membership

......correction.........

At JWOTW we are striving to make the appearance of upbulding one anothers faith. If you shatter that appearance, neither your truthfulness or your apparent need of spiritual support and comfort will be accepted. It is for this reason that we will be deleting your membership.

Now.......doesn't that statement sound much closer to the truth?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Nordic, I feel bad for you. I reread the administrator's letter, and you know... she sounds like a robot. Good riddence... let the bots alone to reinforce their own pathitic delusions.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

cant any one hack in to thair site and cause some fun?

• born againer
    born againer

I was sickened to see this, and it is SO typical of JWs to ignore what is going on under their noses. I watched a programme on BBC 1 last year about the child abuse that was being covered up in Kingdom Halls all over the world. I have the highest respect for you and your family for telling your story so that others can be aware of the problems that are spreading through this insane cult. Don't let these mentalists get you down, and stop you from spreading the word-your story may help others, keep on going.

I will pray for both you and your family

God bless x

• Francois
    Francois

The best thing you can do to comfort yourself is to get out of the JWs, read Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom, and then find you a church that has true friends and the real spirit of God within it.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit