Ex JW Elder, COBE, Program Convention Overseer Speaks Out

by James Jack 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

James Jack is s cool name

• Lets Think
    Lets Think

Hey James, super enjoyed the video. As a former elder and cobe, I could really relate . I was struck by your reasons for waking up. They were almost identical to mine. The org bringing you the end of the world predictions and getting it wrong for 130 years. The anti education stance, what are you trying to hide? Also your take on many elders, so many totally defined by the fact they are an elder. Uneducated cleaner, then by virtue of being an elder is a prince and has power over people's lives. Makes them feel important, special. This is what will slow down the demise of the org, elders will fight tooth and nail not to loose there special status. Anyway enjoyed the video ,message me if you ever want to talk. Let's Think

• johnamos
    johnamos

James (Ken), you speak of being woke...but you say you listen/watch people like Mike and Kim, Lloyd Evans, etc.

If you were truly woke you should of done so by watching/listening to Robert King (ewatchman)

• minimus
    minimus

Robert King? No.

• johnamos
    johnamos

what's no about him?

maybe on a individual level, but as for his views that the prophesies still hold true, I agree with.

ex-JW'S and some current JW'S write off the Bible and Jehovah, etc...because of the WTS's false teachings, but instead it should cause stronger belief.

• James Jack
    James Jack
    • EWatchman is okay. But prefer to hear experiences of those who have served
  • johnamos
    johnamos

Robert was an elder and a YES man. But regardless I don't want to make this about him...my point in bringing him up is that in the video with Wendi you came across as being at a loss of what to believe as far as your faith in life and God etc..

Why should that change just because you are aware now in regards to the WTS/GB? The Bible does not change or become void because of the GB clowns.

Robert still has a few things wrong because of his time as a JW but one thing for sure that he has right is there is still to come the death-stroke to the 7th head and lead to the 8th king coming to power. That will prove to be when the true 42 months occur (not the BS past 1914-1918 as the GB say), if you know that then you should not be at a loss about your future.

• minimus
    minimus

You want to believe in Robert, that’s your business but he’s a wacko to me.

• johnamos
    johnamos

LOL...I don't believe in Robert, I believe in the Bible. YES I also think he is a wacko. The people that comment on his site are even wackier. They claim to have woken up to the GB but they have just replaced them with Robert. Nevertheless, regardless of the messenger, truth is truth.

The WTS/GB are liars and teach lots of untruth but that does not negate the Scriptures.

Ezekiel 13:1-16 explains this very situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit