Breaking news. Masks

by road to nowhere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Updated. October 1 no more strongly encouraged. Just regular now?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Why can't they just say effective immediately. What's special about waiting 3 weeks?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Why can't they just say effective immediately.

Because the "chariot" cannot change direction that fast?

• Smiles
    Smiles

They are reacting to US federal schedules which are also making similar adjustments effective October 1, 2022.

Plus, the WT corp annual meeting fanfare is October...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So COVID is officially over or were they wrong about the efficacy?

Back to normal, Armageddon has been delayed so we can save more people, we misread the coffee grounds and now we need to go back door to door.

Note that since the 1900s more JWs have died waiting for the end to come than are currently alive.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

All Jobots should wear masks if it stops them talking.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Jehovah was with the Watchtower, and they took possession of the mountainous region, but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain, because they had war chariots with iron COVID-19. - Judges 1:19 NWT

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Said it before - peer-reviewed studies and common sense says that face-masks CANNOT prevent infection or transmission of viruses. It was total propaganda - nothing else.

Why do people working with viruses wear N.B.C. suits - if face-masks offer protection? Duh!

• Gorb
    Gorb

In the local congegration many with Covid now.

G.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I have been trying to remember an article in the WT or AWake,(or maybe something else ) where in before the "pandemic", the artwork showed people wearing mask....Anyway, my thought later was this was a sort of preprogramming...( like they knew in advance what was coming ) I mentioned it to a sister that it appeared they knew in advance and she said yeah ( missing the point )-like Jehovah gave them that knowlegde. I want to review that photo or artwork and the timing I thought it was on the cover of a magazine, but a search of the covers of late 2019 covers and 2020 didn't reveal what I was looking for. ( or I missed it. ) ( The point of this is, I think they knew this whole scamdemic was about to roll out. They even did their own shut down before the states- -no field service, meetings ( what better way to convince the sheep they have special insight ) Am I the only one who smells a rat here? And look at the leverage they had to make sure some in other places got the jabs in a timely fashion-they made brags about that? Anyway, I am inclined to think they are getting information from a higher source and it isn't from Almighty God. If anyone knows of that artwork I am thinking of, I hope you post it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit