Mass JW exodus

by stockholm_Syndrome 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

So the governing idiots are admitting to being fallible and yet claim to be personally chosen by God as his "slave?"

Yep, makes perfect sense. It's like one turd leading another turd. Blabbering idiots. They're too stupid to realize what they have written.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Here's a new one for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...you can't concede fallibility whilst insisting people treat your word as infallible.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I was watching one of the Scientology shows and a person mentioned that in the late 70 the religion was all the rage with about 150,000 members. Now it's said they have less then 50k . So it is possible that a cult like the jws can loose a lot of members.

Personally I think the cult lost a lot of the umph after the 1995 change in the generation teaching. No only did a lot of people leave but a lot just have never taken the cult very seriously anymore. Not to mention the numbers are a total lie anyway.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Not to mention the numbers are a total lie anyway.

I'm not so sure about this. I think if the bOrg was fudging the numbers, one of the ones they would work on is the memorial partakers. There is nothing to suggest they are doing this.

And in reality they don't need to do this anyway. Even if the numbers started to decrease, there is an excuse for that. They can just say that as the bible says that before the end, "the love of many will grow cold", and so this exodus is expected, "Jehovah is cleaning his house before the big A", there are several different palatable excuses that the drones will swallow without even blinking.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Trump was elected, therefore, anything is possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit