ADHD Caused by Chemo

by azor 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Eva Luna,

With my grandson , we did a heavy metal cleanse.

What kind of cleanse? Was it chelation therapy? If so, how did you go about receiving it?

• eva luna
    eva luna

Greetings Village Idiot

No conventional chelation therapy. I would read up on the side effects please.

I'm going by memory.

First we addressed food sensitivities. Cleaned up his diet. Esp. food dyes. No imalgum dental fillings.

We added certain supplements that helped detox the liver.i.e. milk thistle. chlorella, a very good Vitamin C suspended in, I think, lecithin. There were a few homeo-pathics used, but I don't remember the names.

I made many batches of Cilantro Pesto,. Good thing he has an adventures pallet. smile

A lot of Epsom salt baths.

Other things too , I can ask my son about this.

I can give you the name of the Dr. we used and another one I am using for myself now..[ In private message].

This helped my Little Dove.

it is a commitment. It is costly to eat 'clean' too.

I am just speaking of my families experience.

The best to you and your loved ones

eve

[just did a little read on Chris Shade, PH.D.]

• azor
    azor

Eva luna we are not telling our son about his diagnosis. At least for now. He carries so much self esteem issues and baggage that we don't want to add to it.

We have also been very careful with his diet throughout treatment. It is to bad that more attention isn't paid to this during treatment by medical practicioners as it makes a huge difference. E.G. his kidney and liver toxicity was a non issue during treatment, which is virtually unheard of with the amount of toxins his little body was taking in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit