Charles Taze Russell divorce/separation original court transcript

by carod2000 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Was it Russell that was described in a transcript as being like a jellyfish flitting around touching this one and that one to see how they'd respond?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

His wife testified that Charles was in the girl's bedroom at night with the door locked,

ummmmm........that doesn't sound right ? .

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Yes, the old jelly-fish story. Friends, there were more girls or women involved with Pastor Russell than just Rose Ball. But that is for another day and another chapter.

Everybody have a great weekend! I am hearing that the COVID-Masks might be a thing of the past pretty soon. My eye glasses would fog up when I wore them.

Atlantis!

• carod2000
    carod2000

I'm bringing an update regarding my search for transcripts. Thanks to Vienne's referral, I found and sent a request to this email courtaccess@alleghenycourts and was told that I would have to contact the Court Reporters Office by phone. However for me this is impossible since I live in Brazil and I am not so fluent in english. I've been trying to find another email to be answered but I still haven't found it.

I would like to discuss more about copyright. I understand that it applies to published works, such as books and dissertations, and that they can be obtained in some way as bookstores (Amazon, Ebay and others) or even through services like proquest.

However, referring to these transcripts, I believe it does not apply. If these records are not being marketed through any publication, I believe that sharing them would not be violating any copyright. The costs involved in obtaining documents directly from the Court Reporters Office are due to the work usually involved in generating digital copies directly from the books and not because of the copyright. The same applies to those sites that offer the process search service, where the person pays for the search service but not for the publication itself. Access to records produced by the authorities must be free and the citizen has the right to information.

Many of these transcripts are in public and free repositories but unfortunately, so far I have not found Charles Russell's divorce transcripts. Perhaps this is because it is a very old process and it has not yet been possible for the authorities to be made available in this way. In my opinion, this information should be easily and freely available for study. No wonder so few people are aware of this subject.

If my interpretation is wrong, please correct me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit