If there is anything to bible prophecy, keep an eye out on Israel

by EndofMysteries 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Ah, I see our resident PMSer is here, right on schedule!

That misogynistic attempt to dismiss women has always struck me as coming from a man that was either to lazy or dumb to bother learning how to interact with women, either from fear or from deep seated insecurity around them, feelings of inadequacy, concerns about his manhood (size and/or performance are usually the most common there), perhaps a sneaking suspicion that most women are smarter than him, therefore the best course to be safe is derision.

This is often seen in men who are part of the "Going Their Own Way" movement, claim to be pick up artists or to have "taken the red pill".Somehow, they've reached the point in their life where they quantify a human by their genitals. It's very sad to see because, were it not for the deep seated fear and anger issues causing comments like the one above, they may well possibly find a good relationship with a woman. Of course, that's assuming they aren't non-heterosexual and using the misogyny as a cover to hide that.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

OP you have an obsession with prophecy.

Here's a guaranteed prophecy for you:

Tomorrow somewhere in the world there will be bad weather.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

eFingerSalute

Ah, I see our resident PMSer is here, right on schedule.

Please explain how PMS has anything to do with Viv's postings. I'd like to see some solid medical evidence.
    Misogyny is befitting to the ignorant, childish and insecure.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Bible prophecy? Bollocks.

And bad form on the PMS comment. What the hell, man? Because a woman wants to discuss a subject on the facts makes her premenstrual? Offensive and inappropriate.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    What's wrong with PMS I am a bit of a Probability and Mathematical Statistics person myself ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit