irreverent introduction

by Irreverent 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Hi. I am irreverent. I am new to this discussion board, but you may know my wife; she is blondie. I am looking forward to getting to know many of you. I am not real comfortable as far as computer skills; so this may be uncomfortable for awhile. However, I will leave you with a joke. What is the difference between a JW and a canoe? A canoe sometimes tips.

• topanga
    topanga

oye vey was that lousy! well i've made worse how are ya? blondie seems kool.

• dottie
    dottie

(((((((((irreverent)))))))))

Welcome to the Forum !!!!!

Dottie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

welcome (((((((((((((irreverent))))))))))))

Blondie is such a sweetie, I know we'll warm up to you, too.

Hope to meet you two in a couple of weeks, maybe.

Hugs,

j2bf

edited to add the ps. welcome topanga, too.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hey irreverent!

Great to have you aboard! I was a total rube when it came to posting on a message board when I first started, and look at me now! Posting up a storm!! So I have no worries that if I can do it, you will be able to get the hang of things!

Looking forward to more postings from you!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Irreverent,

Any husband of Blondie's is a friend of ours - welcome. If you have been reading the posts to this Board you will realize that we manage to sort out all the of the Worlds problems at least verbally speaking....lol

Best regards - HS

• Xena
    Xena

irreverent..I like that

Nice to meet you and welcome. I always enjoy blondie's posts, she is a great asset to this board. I look forward to hearing more from you.

• JamesThomas
  • Francois
    Francois

I didn't know she was married. Blondie, you've got some explaining to do, girl.

Irreverent, we need to talk.

ft

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blondies Hubby?..That`s good with me..Welcome to the board...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit