To the user or lurker who talked to the elders about me. Give me a call!

by pr_capone 47 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Ok, whomever you are. I must assume that I know you personaly. I have my ideas who it is simply because I dont know very many people who are competent on the computer enough to find this site AND are JW themselves.

I have to assume that you know the rules of the game then. You are supposed to talk to ME first before you bring the matter to the elders. Not that I have anything to hide mind you but I find it hysterical that you couldnt do what you were supposed to. Not only that but you do not dare confront me in person. Are you afraid of something? Why were you even on this site to begin with?

This site is intended for people who were once JW or for those who are wanting to leave. Its intended as a base of support for them because we all knows what happens when you fall out of favor with the JW. I called an elder, I will leave it to your imagination who, who told me that I should never call his home again because I was trying to find out who was spreading some nasty (and untrue) rumors about me.

Hey.... give me a call if you are brave enough. 316.806.6721 I would love to talk to you regarding the rumors that are being spread about me as well as why didnt you confront me personally to begin with as you are supposed to.

If you are so right and I am so wrong... there is no reason for you not to call me. I eagerly await your call.

Kansas District Overbeer

Eremic Granell Gonzalez / Eric Rowe

I deleted the telephone number. It might invite more than you bargained for. - HS

I'll assume the risk and will not hold you nor the forum responsible - pr_capone

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Oh! I just thought about this. Since you didnt want to confront me personaly lest I know who you were you probably wont call me. Go to yahoo and get an anonymous email addy. Feel free to send me an email to [email protected].

That will work as well..... I dont even have to know who you are, just want to know why.

Kansas District Overbeer

• manon
    manon

PR,

Please delete your phone number. It isn't wise to post that kind of information on this forum.

Manon

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Ummmmmmm, no.

If Simon or another mod wants to delete it that is fine. I am not worried about any stalkers because its a cell phone so there is no reverse look-up for an address. And I am too ugly so none of the womengs here are gonna want to stalk me anyhow... though if any out there do, you are more than welcome to do so.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

double posted again

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Whoa, Kansas D.O., sorry to hear about your troubles! Hope you get it resolved. I'm getting the ol' mudslinging campaign from South Dallas due to "Amazing Grace" being sung at my dad's memorial service, so I sympathize, though no elders have bothered calling me about anything yet. Don't let anyone bully you.

In your corner,

Nina

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Pr_Capone.....yes, this is inevitable on this forum. It has happened more than once, and unfortunately, for some, meant their exit from this forum.

Anyways, I do hope that the person who ran to the elders will find it in their conscience to either e-mail you, or speak to you vis-a-vis (face to face).

Best of luck Pr_Capone.

One more things bud:

And I am too ugly so none of the womengs here are gonna want to stalk me anyhow... though

Don't berate yourself (Rayzorblade shakes finger at Pr_Capone). We've all seen your brilliant smile(photo)and penchant for ballroom dancing and your intelligence on this forum. You're NOT ugly...tsk, tsk (gets a kick in the butt from Rayzorblade).

If that isn't enough to snag some beautiful, intelligent and like-minded young woman, then we're going to post your profile on a match making site . Then you'll be flooded with proposals.

I hope the lurker (whomever you are) will respect Pr's request, and do the right thing and speak to him person to person.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    And I am too ugly

Get real, you are a cutie patootie.

I wonder if anything was said to this person who turned you in, about being here? They had to have lurked quit a bit in order to search you out. Maybe the Elders should be talking with them instead of you.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    And I am too ugly so none of the womengs here are gonna want to stalk me anyhow..

Just for the record, I AM stalking PR ;)

That really sucks man that someone would do that. It's sneeky, and certainly not "Christian Like"

Though if soemone did that to me, I dont think I'd really much care. I'm not going to be a paranoid person. Anyways, come over her and giva mama a hug

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry to hear about this PR, I dont understand the need some Jw's have to try and "get" someone, I guess they think it gets them brownie points with the elders......

Should I come up to Kansas and help you kick some butt????

Well let us know how it turns out , and best of luck in what to say and do.............oh and by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are not ugly at all,,,,,,,,,you are a very cute guy and a very sweet one at that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit