Passion Quiz

by simplesally 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• simplesally
    simplesally

http://www.bolla.com/passion_quiz.asp Your passion lies somewhere between Chardonnay and Merlot

One word -- rich. Not necessarily financially speaking, just a fullness that comes from living in the moment that others find refreshing. Consider yourself the personification of Chardonnay.

But hold on. Those who know you also say you're well-rounded and agreeable. That's a classic Merlot profile.

What's so funny is that Chardonnay is my favorite wine!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Here is my results............... Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella

Sounds like you have a soft side, and friends probably mention that sparkle you share with them. That's Soave -- distinctive and full-flavored.

There's a balance to your life too, with a quiet intensity that's not unlike Valpolicella. Still, a delicateness presents itself from time to time that many find comfortable.

Can anyone tell me what kind of wine that is??? LOL I have no idea, but I love merlots. I don't like white wines at all, so what kind is this??

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Your passion lies somewhere between Chardonnay and Merlot

One word -- rich. Not necessarily financially speaking, just a fullness that comes from living in the moment that others find refreshing. Consider yourself the personification of Chardonnay.

But hold on. Those who know you also say you're well-rounded and agreeable. That's a classic Merlot profile.

Okay, I love a good Merlot, but I HATE Chardonnays. Give me a good Pinot Grigio if I'm going to drink white.

• email
    email

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Jennie took the test too (she’s sitting on my lap right now) and this is her result:

These are Jennie's () comments:

I HATE wine!!!!!!! I don't know why I took the test....because..I HATE WINE!!!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella Mine too Jes, heheh they're really fun to say Swwaaaveeehhhhh Soave

(SWAH-veh)

Made from grapes harvested in the hillside vineyards of the Soave Classico area in Veneto, Bolla Soave displays a flowery and delicate aroma and a soft, full taste with a slight sparkle to it. It is a fruity wine with pear and lemon flavors and a slight almond aftertaste. Soave is ideal with light hors d`oeuvres, soups, salads, seafood, risotto, paella, poultry and pasta.

(hmmm this might work better then Elderberry wine heheheh) Valpolicella

(vahl-po-lee-CHEL-lah)

Dry, full and well-balanced, Valpolicella has a spicy flavor of cherries, berries and other dark fruits. This ruby red wine is particularly good with meat dishes such as roast beef, beef stew and lamb. Serve also with steak fajitas, veal and highly seasoned cheeses.

• dottie
    dottie

Hmmm...Interesting.... Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella

Sounds like you have a soft side, and friends probably mention that sparkle you share with them. That's Soave -- distinctive and full-flavored.

There's a balance to your life too, with a quiet intensity that's not unlike Valpolicella. Still, a delicateness presents itself from time to time that many find comfortable.

• Xena
    Xena

Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella

Nice one

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Interesting, but I really don't like Chardonnay. I am more Cabernet and Shiraz.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your passion lies somewhere between Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon

Your life is full, and that's our Chardonnay. Complexity and intensity are just a part of who you are, and those are characteristics you undoubtedly share with this classic white wine.

This heartiness is something you also share with our Cabernet Sauvignon, one that's pleasing to most who meet you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit