Would You Shelter An Illegal Alien Seeking To Come To Your Country?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Lol! I'm not suited for the tropics... so I guess I must not be a reptilian? WTF?

Queequeg slowly closes his nictitating membrane as the cold north wind blows outside...

Oh, and for the record, according to the interwebz I have a Nephilim blood type...

What do you suggest Watchtower Wizzard?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i have a LEGAL alien living in my house. but i dont think my wife would be too happy being called an alien !

to bring in a foreign national into the UK costs ££ thousands over the 5 year settlement period.

• waton
    waton

Yes, I would have sheltered a family or two from the St Louis., in 1939. had the passengers made a run for it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If they looked like Barbarella I might consider it .

• minimus
    minimus

As was brought out, it’s really about illegal aliens. These people should be doing things the legal way. Unfortunately they abuse the system and burden it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

. Certain people were meant to live in tropical climates. They are adapted to the conditions found therein, and should not be living in high latitudes. Others are more adapted to conditions found in the deserts of the middle East, the conditions found in the Far East, or in tropical islands around the Pacific.

WTSWizard ...

Wow. Interesting point of view.

But you forgot to mention that black people have adapted to be good athletes since they are used to running barefoot through the jungles with while people chasing them.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit