If you had the power ....

by Landy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• anointed1
    anointed1

I would not recommend a ban.

Knowing them very well I would like to see them living with their false conviction that all except them are doomed.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that people have the right to be idiots. But they do not have the right to impose such stupidity on those who wish to leave it, or scam others into such idiocy. Nor do they have the right to dupe the population, or their flock, into raising energy that will be used to enslave the whole human race. And this is what Christi-SCAM-ity does. All the rites in that horrible religion, and even its piece of trash they call a bible, are designed to do just that. As such, it deserves to be totally banned.

To be fair, Judaism and Islam are no better. They also program followers to raise energy that will be used to enslave the whole world, and they too take harsh measures to ensure that, once ensnared or born into those programs, they are not free to follow programs to raise their own energy so they can gain salvation and not damnation. They are also supposed to proselytize, whether by persuasion, force, or simply taking control of the governments of countries and forcing their perverted programs of communism and slavery on the general masses. I would therefore ban both of those horrible programs as well.

• Landy
    Landy
    Donald Trump, is that you?

Not at all - there's a lot of people on here have been hurt by the WTS and I was curious as to what their thinking would be. It's nice to see a lot of the suggestions are reasonable.

For me, and as previously mentioned, I would go with suspending their charitable status until their safeguarding issues are sorted out and all in positions of authority are DBS checked and even given proper safeguarding training. I would also expand that safeguarding (somehow) to cover making it illegal to attempt to withhold life saving medical treatment for minors.

Child baptism also leaves me uncomfortable because of the possible consequences in that particular religion so there would be a minimum age of 18 for baptism.

And, when you're sat in your niftys at 9.30 on a Sunday morning munching on toast watching Star Trek and enjoying some peace while the rest are of the family are still snoring, if they knock on the door it should be entirely legal and reasonable to give them the mother of all wedgies before you send them on their way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit