Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

by ttdtt 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I hope you are all having a nice day with family and friends.

:)

• flipper
    flipper
    Indeed Happy Thanksgiving to all of you ! Thanks for starting the thread ttdtt. Tomorrow we're having about 16 friends and relatives over to our house because that's when folks are able to get together with schedules and everything for a meal . Should be lots of fun as everybody is bringing something to the party- either food, wine, beer, desert, etc. We will have the wood stove burning as nights are getting cold now. Have fun everyone and RELAX ! We all deserve it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • azor
    azor

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I wonder how many faithful servants of Jah met with the group this morning to bring good news to all the bad, worldly folks celebrating the holiday.

Then they go home and prepare that big bird they bought because it was such a good price this time a year, of course you can't have a turkey without stuffing and everything else that goes with a holiday meal, the only difference is instead of going around the table asking what you're thankful for today, some long winded phony JW will give a prayer to Jehovah thanking for their huge meal today, but in no way are they celebrating along with Christendom. , , yeah right

• longgone
    longgone

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

My turkey is in the oven. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• millie210
    millie210

Happy Thanksgiving dear people!

I say dear because you all have given me such friendship and love that I feel that you are very dear to my heart.

I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! The same two wonderful families that adopted my wife and I last year will be our families again today, and we had to turn down other invitations from the other "unrighteous" people in the "wicked world". Oh, the horrors of humanity loving on one another.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hope everyone on the forum here has a wonderful day, doing whatever they really want to do ♥ me and Steve are relaxing by ourselves and he's looking forward to the Illini basketball game. I'm messing around with laundry and beading jewelry. We have a big chicken pot pie going into the oven soon.

On Saturday we'll drag out the Christmas decorations and get the place covered in Santas and bows and glitter.

The rest of the family are all carrying on their own fun programs and new holiday traditions. For which I'm so thankful!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! This will be our first with family down south. It's kinda weird to have missed this for so long.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a fantastic meal!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit