What is the current pulse in the organization with the reductions?

by SouthCentral 53 Replies latest jw friends

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

Just went to a JW funeral today. I can’t beli how many times I heard how close we are to the end from 30+ year witnesses!!

my wife said that’s all that they have so they are holding on. It’s disturbing to think that these folks/my former friends actually believe this.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I rarely see them walking the streets...can't recall the last time. I see the trolleys in towns/cities, but has anyone else noticed, they tend to set up where there is the least foot traffic, thereby not many people pass them. A couple of months ago I saw them set up by a bench on a main road where about five people walk past every hour...they were just sitting on the bench and chatting!

They used to always set up in my (previous) local town, always in the same spot, chatting amongst themselves and drinking coffee, waiting for the next ones to take over (It's a very urgent message, you know)...but they've disappeared in recent months.

• Olig
    Olig

I remember when I did the cart once, we put it against the wall of a viaduct, en route to one of the least busy train stations in the whole area. It was pouring with rain so we just sat in the car while over the course of 2 hours about 3 or 4 people ran straight past the cart and into the train station. Did have a really nice steak and ale pie though so not a total waste.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

JaniceA - thats was awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit