May 15, 2016 Re: Answers to 10 Questions Young People Ask

by wifibandit 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

May 15, 2016 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: Answers to 10 Questions Young People Ask

Publication in question: Answers to 10 Questions Young People Ask ypq-E

PS to bodies of elders:
    This postscript should neither be read to the congregation nor be posted on the in-
    formation board.
    If the May JW Broadcasting program is not available in your language, please arrange for
    this letter to be read to the congregation at the next midweek meeting. Thereafter, it should be
    posted on the information board.
    If the May JW Broadcasting program is available in your language, you may announce
    that a letter on this subject has been posted on the information board. In the announcement, the
    congregation should be informed that this new brochure is designed to help young people feel
    comfortable sharing it with their peers and with others in the ministry and to invite young ones
    who are not Jehovah’s Witnesses to accept a Bible study. You may also wish to ensure that fami-
    lies with young ones are aware of this new brochure.
    The language-coordinating congregation may submit a request for Answers to 10 Ques-
    tions Young People Ask in the usual manner. The item number is 6684 and the mnemonic is ypq.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Question #1 "Who Am I?"

wtf?... you were about to be an individual but you are now a Jehovah drone... congratulations!

Just what the Watchtower wants, sell an imaginary problem then sell the solution, make someone feel like they don't know who they are so they can fill that space with JW Propaganda

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

May 15, 2016 Re: Answers to 10 Questions Young People Ask

It should be called..

Answers to 10 questions..

WatchTower would like to pretend Young People Ask..but..

Never bothered to find out what Young people are Asking..because..

Any concerns except WatchTowers,don`t matter......Ever..

.Another Load of Crap From WatchTower

.Image result for manure in wheel barrow

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Page 16:

DID YOU KNOW?
    Besides physical assaults, bullying can also include:
    Words like fire come out of a bully’s mouth
    Verbal attacks. “I’ll never forget the names they called me or the things they said. They made me feel worthless, unwanted, and good-for-nothing. I’d rather have been given a black eye.”—Celine, 20.
    A young man sits alone after being avoided by his peers
    Social isolation. “My schoolmates started to avoid me. They would make it seem that there was no room at the lunch table, so I couldn’t sit with them. For the whole year, I cried and ate alone.”—Haley, 18.

Name calling: evil apostates, weak, vicious liars, slanderors, Satan's seed...etc.etc.etc.

Social isolation: marked or shunned much anyone?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

It was like the dribble I heard yesterday at the beeting whilst accompanying the wife, essentially this is how witnesses do question and answer.

"We jehovah's witnesses encourage questioning things... here is a watchtower list of approved questions to ask about yourself and your faith." "You can repeat back to us the answer based on that!"

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

#8. "What should I know about sexual harassment?"

The police weren't mentioned once.

Says a lot, I think ...

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Chapter 11: Why does god care so much where I put my penis?
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf
    My sophomore daughter's very wry sense of humor prompts her to wear a t shirt to school with the caption, "You can't sit with us."
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    They classify social isolation as bullying, yet anyone who has grown up as a JW knows that is what is expected of a young JW: no worldy association. Therefore, when you are in high school and are not allowed to participate in sports or clubs or go to the dances or prom, and you wait outside the classroom in the hallway while the national anthem is played on Monday morning, or you sit in the cafeteria (with students who have detention) during a sports pep assembly because the alma mater will be played...yeah, I would call that social isolation imposed by the Watchtower. Nearly 50 years out of school and I still remember how much that stinks.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Hmm its gone from two 318 page books to a 32 page booklet,young people cant be asking as many questions these days or could it be that they cant afford to reprint the 318 page versions LOL LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit