Australian Royal Commission’s “BCG” is told “Screw You” from an exJW

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

CSA victims need our support, not vindictiveness. In that vein, Lord Farquaad has these kind words for Shelly, AKA “BCG”

False Dilemma logical fallacy. He could also do the “soul destroying work” on CSA if it were his primary source of income.

What an asshole.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Misleading thread using image out of context.

Evans' "screw you" comment appears to be directed at Champion rather than BCG.

Shelly is in the thread too. Nothing misleading about it. Both gave criticisms about exJW activists. If it were directed at Dwayne then why didn’t he single him out by name?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas:
    Shelly is in the thread too. Nothing misleading about it. Both gave criticisms about exJW activists. If it were directed at Dwayne then why didn’t he single him out by name?

Only Dwayne specifically mentioned YouTube, Patreon etc - Evans' platform - and it's that comment that seems to have elicited Evans' response. In any case, your own speculation is of no more value than mine, except that mine isn't potentially libelous. In the absence of clarification from Evans, your accusation is misleading.

Because Evans’ word on the matter is final and unimpeachable. And he has such a sterling reputation for kind conduct towards people who might disagree with him, as Shelly has done in the past. Got it.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Because Evans’ word on the matter is final and unimpeachable. And he has such a sterling reputation for kind conduct towards people who might disagree with him, as Shelly has done in the past. Got it.

I see you still maintain that good old JW black-and-white thinking. So of course if Evans might not be completely evil in one particular Twitter comment that obviously means the only alternative is that he's perfect.

I’m referring to Evans’ previous history with Shelly (BCG), his tendency to attack her and her motives, along with other patterns of misbehavior. If you don’t believe me there’s a Reddit thread where he leveled false allegations that she wanted to torpedo Covert Fade’s book in order to write her own and that she was under the influence of “cedars-bashers”. But you still want to take his word for it, defend him at all cost and brush away all criticism. Who sounds like the JW now?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Well if it's on Reddit...

Okay, you don't like Evans and therefore anyone who doesn't think Evans is Satan is stupid.

I guess we found that misidentified false dilemma from your initial comment.

You do realise you proved the exact opposite of your comment?

He’s not Satan. Satan is way better looking and can see his feet.

Do enjoy yourself in his Patreon livestream. I’ll take the side of Shelly over a man who consistently attacks people for not agreeing with him.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Patreon livestream? What are you on about? You seem to imagine that anyone who doesn't agree with you about Evans must therefore support him financially and hang on his every word. This is simply your own fantasy, projecting your dislike of the person on to my ambivalent interpretation of a Twitter comment.

Back in reality, it just seems that Evans' "screw you" comment was directed at Champion, rather than BCG as claimed in your thread title.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit