Why isn't this forum growing like reddit exjw??

by nowwhat? 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I wasn't complaining about this forum. My point being with more pimo's and those leaving then ever before you would think there would be lots of new ones posting their story here

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Down votes are hilarious. I wonder who would still down vote if their IDs were shown?

• jhine
    jhine

I never down vote. I think that you are correct - if their identity is shown would people still do it ?

Jan

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Okay, the person who usually down-votes my post can do that now. The rest of you, I wish well.

Thank you for the well-wishes. Your post should receive many more votes up than down, IMO.

The mega thread is sacrosanct after all.

Agreed 100%. Time to put it to bed IMO as it is now nothing much more than rehashing the same old, same old. Now I will be proud to accept your votes down for MY honest opinion.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I rely on this board to keep me grounded , surrounded as I am in life by WT diehards.

Coming here for me is much like getting a shot of oxygen in an air polluted WT atmosphere that I find myself surrounded by, even though I have faded from most of their radar.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Education and wisdom are two different things . .

So very true. I have a saying, "Many people are "educated" way beyond the level of their own intelligence."

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

This Board is not really advertised. I found it by accident and was interested. The rest is history! Give it time! Pimos will come.

• Gorb
    Gorb

I never understood that with milions of JW's, so few online activity is generated.

Jw.org ban about online discussion seems effective.

G.

• jhine
    jhine

Fooled has a good point , l found this site by accident.

I do mention it on Quora when appropriate, but a lot of pimos may not know about it .

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I found this site when I was in the YUKU forum that no longer exists. This site was seen in poor light because of how some users are rude and argumentative.

I now laugh in the face of down votes and caustic rudeness. But it wasn't pleasant at first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit