If They Found Out That You Were On This Board, What Would Happen?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If the elders, certain family members or your "friends" knew that you frequented this board, what do you think would happen in your life?......Personally, I think a JC would be imminent, and I am not talking about the coming of Jesus Christ, either.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

DILLIRGAF !

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

My pants would fall down.

HCM

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

HCM Clarification please !

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

xjw;

I feel it would be as important an event of being discoverd on this board as my pants falling down in public, a little upsetting but no big deal

HCM

• minimus
    minimus

ho, you iz one crazy guy! No big deal if your pants came down. I wouldn't brag about that STUD.

• neyank
    neyank

It's of no consequence whether or not the WT cult finds that I post on this board.

They can have all the jcs they want.

Do they have authority over me?.........over you?

NO they do not.

The WTS has proven what it is.

It is truly a disgusting thing.

neyank

• JH
    JH

• minimus
    minimus

Are you afraid that anyone would know? I'm referring especially to those of us that are disfellowshipped or disassociated.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Are you afraid that anyone would know?

Their last visit, I told them straight up that I was on the Internet and that as a result knew a lot more about what was happening in the org than they did. **furrowed brows and mumbles** I couldn't care less what they know or what they think they can do with what they know.

I'm referring especially to those of us that are disfellowshipped or disassociated.

"us?" minimus, have you been df'd, or perhaps written a da letter? Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit