Islam terrorist finally gets it right

by _Morpheus 15 Replies latest social current

• _Morpheus
  • cofty
    cofty

Strong candidate for Darwin Award.

• steve2
    steve2

I notice this has not appeared in any other online news publication. Hasn't the Daily Mail been known in the recent past to - dare I say it - fabricate news?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thats interesting steve, i didnt realize that publication was tabloid in nature. I saw a story i liked and ran with it... guilty of believing what i wanted to hear. Again.

• cofty
    cofty

The Daily Mail has a right wing bias but is not usually connected with making up stories.

This article was taken from a report in Iraqi News...

Founded in 2000, Iraqi News is a private English-language online newspaper that covers a range of Iraqi issues, including security, business, politics, social issues, culture, entertainment and sport. It has no link to any political party or interest group. Through its neutral reporting, Iraqi News works to promote democracy, freedom, human rights and business growth in Iraq as a post-war society. Iraqi News promises to put its readers first by providing them with true information about what is really happening in Iraq, the Middle East and beyond.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Karma is real then!

• Chook
    Chook

Look like they better increase the supply of virgins.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks cofty for the background to the article.

I wished I had the citations but in an online group I am a member of, Friendly Athiests, the Daily Mail has come up on more than one occasion for running stories that turn out to be largely fabrications and that mainstream news sources such as the BBC and The Guardian have not run. you'd think that the nature of the story (ISIS accidentally blowing up its own fighters) would get very wide coverage - but it hasn't.

Yet I acknowledge I base my comments on no clear evidence that it is a fabricated story.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I don't know if this is an old thread or that it happened again. My browser is getting wierd and doesn't put up when the thread was started. This happened in 2014 and was covered by the NYT.

1. Loading...

Middle East

Suicide Bomb Trainer in Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Class

By DURAID ADNAN and TIM ARANGOFEB. 10, 2014

BAGHDAD — If there were such a thing, it would probably be rule No. 1 in the teaching manual for instructors of aspiring suicide bombers: Don’t give lessons with live explosives.

In what represented a cautionary tale for terrorist teachers, and a cause of dark humor for ordinary Iraqis, a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I saw the article today but honestly didnt catch the date of the blessed event

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit