Watch Tower's eBay account

by neat blue dog 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The last post about the violin for sale got me to looking at their eBay account which says it's based in Wallkill. They've got over 200 items for sale, most obsolete electronics that are grossly overpriced. Among them are USED hard drives, like this one:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-DF300ABAAA-ST3300655SS-300GB-15K-SAS-3-5-Hard-Drive-010-1202561-W/222626935292?hash=item33d59971fc:g:dE8AAOSwPIhZ6L3k

So if anyone wants to buy it and run file recovery software on it feel free 😂

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

buying second hand items, you will be inviting the demons into your home, just like yard sales

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Watchtower now have an eBay account. This is priceless.

I wonder what Jesus would do?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Notice they only have 97% positive feedback, which isn't very good for eBay when you consider most decent sellers have 100%.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    buying second hand items, you will be inviting the demons into your home, just like yard sale

Just occured to me that's probably why they overcharge so much, all their junk can say they've got an extra feature:

No Demons : Guaranteed!

• St George of England
    St George of England

How do we know this is from Watchtower?

George

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Because the violin being sold by LDC surplus is absolutely one of a kind and numbered, and it's the same one being sold on eBay.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    StGeorge: How do we know this is from Watchtower?

How do we know?

Well, I dunno about anyone else, and I can only speak for myself, and I don't know about you either...but...

I looked at the bottom of the page, noticed that it was from "Hudson Tool and Equipment". That is the first BIG clue. Because you can simply search that name and find this:

http://used-tools-equipment.com/

Hudson Valley Used Tools and Equipment is Kingdom Support Services, Inc

Now "we" know

• freddo
    freddo

Look at the drop down list - at the bottom - circuit vehicles.

Click on it and see a ref to jwdotborg.

Could someone who "doesn't care" ask a question?

Such as:

Do you get any used pillows come up for sale?

I understand you do a nice line in tight pants?

I see you are offering an item at $607. I can offer $587.

I'm looking for "Crisis of Conscience" by Raymond Franz. Do you have a copy for sale?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit