Whatever Happened To The Flu?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Has the flu vanished? Has it been replaced by Covid? No one is talking about making sure you get you flu shots. What gives??

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I got my flu shot.

Sanitary procedures like handwashing, maskwearing and social distancing have not surprisingly reduced the transmission of the flu virus.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

It's the same with terrorism ! All islamic terrorists must have died from the COVID...

• titch
    titch

Well, Mr. Minimus, I do believe that the "ailment" called "flu" is still around and kickin'. As recently as just this past Fall, my pharmacist asked me if I wanted to get the flu vaccination shot---which I did---even though the COVID-19 pandemic is still happening. Just thought I'd mention it. So, pharmacists are still talking about if. Best Regards....

Titch.

• minimus
    minimus

Polish !!! Lol

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

/\ /\ ..if only...

• NewLight
    NewLight

I agree with GreatTeacher. Since COVID-19 is transmitted more easily than the flu, the measures taken for COVID are even more effective against the flu. Besides, many have been vaccinated against the flu.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

What if-----------THE FLU IS COVID!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Pistol, do you think??Do you know how many people have said that a year and a half ago they had strange symptoms that the doctors didn’t know what it was except they said it was probably the flu and that they needed to take a flu shot.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Pistol, do you think??

Imagine this scenario, the CEO's of all the pharma corporations are discussing what they can do to increase profits. For years they have been trying to get all the American Citizens to take the flu shot YEARLY.

But America, being a Country where a quarter of he population says----Nah, I'm fine, I don't need a flu shot.

And another quarter of the population says--------Fuc* off!

The CEO are at a standstill. So one CEO says, I need a raise so we have to do something.

Then someone has a light bulb moment!

"What if we say a VIRUS IS COMING!

And instead of attributing flu deaths to the flu----we instead say the deaths were because of COVID.

Another CEO says, what if we say ALL DEATHS, ----cancer, heart attack, kidney failure, old age, etc. are the result of COVID!!

Another CEO says, and what if we send some money to the owners of CNN so they can blast the audience with a virus scare. And also send some $$ to the Democrat Governors to shut down the economy in their State. And Send Dr. Fauci a couple of hundred thousand to hype up the masses.

Then we can FORCE THE VACCINE NOT ONLY ON 330 MILLION AMERICANS----BUT THE WHOLE FUC*ING WORLD. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AND WE CAN BLAME IT ON TRUMP!

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-many-americans-get-flu-shots-vaccine-cdc/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit