Interlinear bible removed from the JW app?

by nmthinker 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nmthinker
    nmthinker

My iPhone doesn't have the interlinear bible anymore, the one with the Greek and translated English together.

Did they remove it?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Still there for me. Phones up to date, but it's android.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The kingdom interlinear is the most self damning thing the WT can publish. I wouldn't be surprised if they were taking steps to remove it. I know it helped me immensely in my waking up.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The kingdom interlinear is the most self damning thing the WT can publish. I wouldn't be surprised if they were taking steps to remove it. I know it helped me immensely in my waking up.''

You see, it's all about information control. It's about control. Always. People read it and it causes the Borg to lose members and loss of money flow. Each time a person ''wakes-up'' that's a certain potential dollar lost. And each time someone ''wakes-up'', that's more potential donations lost. That is why they have to remove ''publications'' which are not up to date. It doesn't go with current ''new light''' and it cause rank and file people to question, doubt then leave. Information Control.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They must get rid of it, it destroys their doctrine.
  • Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    I am surprised if its still available. Very useful in figuring out TTATT.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Most JWs won't even miss it or know that it was there to begin with. Only the intellectually minded would have bothered to have read it.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I can't find the other Bibles in their jw library either.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Nah, it's still there. Go to the Bible icon, then in the upper right, click on the Languages icon. I just downloaded these on Saturday. The latest update on iOS kept crashing so I had to reinstall. It should be under "Recommended."
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The big thing with the "Interlinear " to me was the absence of the Tetragrammaton in it .

So no way should the name Jehovah be included in the New Testament.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit