2017 Convention Recording: JWs Applaud 10yo Girl For Shunning Her Own Sister

by pale.emperor 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think that this exjw sister may have a case here against the elders and wt corporation. She can offer this posted video to win her case. This type of cruelty demands payment from the WT corporation, open and shut case of inflicting serious suffering on an innocent victim who no longer believes the WT bull shit.

Come on what type of jury would not see that serious psychological damage emotionally, and Pain! I say maybe some smart lawyer could home in on this girl and offer his legal assistance

Zalkin lawfirm should know about this? He seems like a good guy to do something like that.

I tried to contact his lawfirm and give him the a message about this but could not do it maybe try latter. Maybe he might be able to recommend someone who would.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Your right freddo ,my bad memory

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Flipper No emotion, no expression of feeling on her face- not until she hears the applause from the audience - THEN she smiles due to the cult approval of her shunning her dfed sister. So freaking creepy.

She's been scripted, coaxed into doing it - as you say for that little bit of approval at the end.

She totally lit up when they clapped. JW's are taught from a young age they are worthless individuals - evil, broken sinners - in everything about yourselves outside slaving for Jehovahs organization. So very sad the only encouragement and approval she gets will not be for sports, music, schoolwork, or just generally being a great little person. No. The only pat on the back she will EVER get is for being a submissive work horse for a cult.

I could cry.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

F@c@n@ sect

G.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Someswhere this child abuse. This is not like interviewing a kid who went to camp and got a prize, or saved someone. It kind of reminds me oft the people crying their eyes out when KIMJUNIL died. Gotta do it or get shot. You can bet the little girl knows "the rest of the story".

• Steel
    Steel

This is just child abuse.

Social service should just place these children in foster care.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Absolutely shocking. A young girl manipulated to ignore her own sister. I'd love to know the sisters age.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Initially it was the girls parents that uploaded the vid, they thought it was "encouraging". They removed it soon though when the response wasn't as well received as they thought. Fortunately myself and JW Survey had snatched it before they deleted it.

Imagine this girl getting DFd next week. The emotional toil that would have on her - at 10yrs old - of every JW shunning her AND her parents still not allowing her to have non JW friends.

Her support system is gone.

Her still developing personality and life references are now damaged.

Her childhood ruined.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

This is brain washing at its ugliest.

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

This is so disturbing. Her parents and the whole cult of JWs should be ashamed. Sickening! Tax exempt status of this debacle of a religion needs to be revoked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit