Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 11-22-2015 WT Study (God Loves us?)

by blondie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

BLONDIE’S highlights FROM the 11-22-2015 WT Study (SEPTEMBER 15, 2015) (JEHOVAH LOVE US)

EXCELLENT GENERAL WEBSITE: www.jwfacts.com

Bible translations www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible

WT publications http://www.a2z.org/wtarchive/archive.htm (old)

www.jw.org (new)

WT child abuse www.silentlambs.org

www.watchtowerdocuments.com/

Blood issue www.ajwrb.org

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

United Nations http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

Also posted on

www.jehovahs-witness.net

http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/

IN WHAT WAYS DOES JEHOVAH LOVE US? (1 JOHN 3:1)

I always bought the idea that God loved me even if my family didn’t or the people at the KH didn’t or didn’t act like it.

Jws = God’s people

God loves you

Then

Jws love you

Where is the flaw in that?

PP2—So jws don’t believe that God is to be feared and obeyed?

Does the WTS teach that people had to meet conditions re the ransom?

(Romans 5:6-11) 6 For, indeed, Christ, while we were yet weak, died for ungodly men at the appointed time. 7 For hardly will anyone die for a righteous [man]; indeed, for the good [man], perhaps, someone even dares to die. 8 But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more, therefore, since we have been declared righteous now by his blood, shall we be saved through him from wrath. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, now that we have become reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only that, but we are also exulting in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

Yet the WTS says that babies executed at the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Armageddon will die forever, no hope of a resurrection. Where is the love in that?

PP3 Adam is a son of God, only anointed jws are considered “sons of God” and all other jws will not be such until the end of the 1,000 year reign. So are the anointed better people?

So is God the devoted father who has and will soon kill babies and small children forever?

PP4 Yes, jw children that grew up with pedo fathers, pedo elders and MS, people whose sins the WTS have covered up. So since God’s people are doing this, with God’s knowledge, how is God not a father like that?

PP5 Does the WTS or jws provide all things necessary for life in imitation of their God? Does the WTS instead encourage them to use secular sources?

(James 2:14-17) 14 Of what benefit is it, my brothers, if a certain one says he has faith but he does not have works? That faith cannot save him, can it? 15 If a brother or a sister is in a naked state and lacking the food sufficient for the day, 16 yet a certain one of YOU says to them: “Go in peace, keep warm and well fed,” but YOU do not give them the necessities for [their] body, of what benefit is it? 17 Thus, too, faith, if it does not have works, is dead in itself.

PP6 “SCIENTISTS have spent vast amounts of money on space explorations” or governments?

PP7 Need more than material possessions….spiritual…but the WTS emphasizes “spiritual” and leaves it up to God to perform miracles or the secular government to provide material needs.

PP*8 What about the so-called surrogate fathers at the KH who do not protect the children in the congregation from pedophile members?

Or the non-jw children the WTS say should like to their parents about studying with jws and sneaking out to go to jw meetings?

PP9 Is God’s name Jehovah, Yahweh, or neither, unknown. The God with the power to create the universe, cannot protect his real name? And, why are jws rarely if ever encouraged to have a close, personal relationship with Jesus?

PP10 Humans don’t have the right of self-determination to be independent of God but have “free will”?

PP11 Most people, all non-jws, all doomed to die eternally very soon per the WTS. Goals that bring no lasting benefits = higher education.

PP12 God warned Cain but not Abel, God watched as Cain killed Abel, no help. Did Baruch’s lack of action bring death on someone else

PP13 God scourges those he loves, allows extreme trials (was Abel being scouraged?)

PP14 David disciplined for adultery and murder…Under the law adulterers and murderers were to be put to death…no exceptions no showing mercy get out of death clause; unless you are the king of Israel. Uriah died, the illegitimate child died, sons of David died, and 70,000 innocent people died for David’s sins.

Jehovah’s counsel or that of imperfect men?

PP15 Protecting and safeguarding his family against any possible harm or serious danger….a loving father? Unless it’s to sacrifice their child to protect the WTS reputation.

PP16 So how does the WTS says angels protect individual jws today?

*** w08 9/15 p. 9 Jehovah Is “the Provider of Escape” for Us ***What About Physical Protection?

As individuals, we know that our immediate physical protection is not guaranteed. We take the position expressed by the three faithful Hebrews who refused to bow down to King Nebuchadnezzar’s image of gold. Those God-fearing young men did not presume that Jehovah would miraculously protect them from physical harm. (Read Daniel 3:17, 18.) As matters turned out, Jehovah did deliver them from the flames of the fiery furnace. (Dan. 3:21-27) Even in Bible times, however, miraculous deliverance was the exception rather than the rule. Many faithful servants of Jehovah died at the hands of opposers.—Heb. 11:35-37.

PP 17 So how often has God allowed miraculous deliverance, it is the exception not the rule.

PP18 So what love has God shown you through the WTS?

Love, Blondie

• prologos
    prologos

thank you for the reminder. the message from the wt: do not expect much from us either, ruling with the greater invisible David.

PP14 David disciplined for adultery and murder…Under the law adulterers and murderers were to be put to death…no exceptions no showing mercy get out of death clause; unless you are the king of Israel. Uriah died, the illegitimate child died, sons of David died, and 70,000 innocent people died for David’s sins.

Wt comment: Jehovah handled the case himself, not allowing humans to judge the affair. yeah, killing 70 000+ innocents, when removing 2 guilty would have done. so, the moral: jws,--- look forward to more of the same.

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Jehovah says: "I love the world. I will kill the world."
  • smiddy
    smiddy

How in the world did I ever get sucked in to believing this crap .

smiddy

• Divergent
    Divergent

Paragraph 2 of the study:

2 To some, though, God’s love for people is a foreign concept. To them, God is to be feared and obeyed. Or perhaps because of certain entrenched erroneous teachings, they feel that God is unloving, even unlovable. On the other hand, there are those who believe that God’s love is unconditional and that he loves them regardless of what they do or fail to do.

Questions: The WT itself teaches that God is to be feared & obeyed, so does that mean they are saying that they themselves are wrong? What if the entrenched & erroneous teachings come from the Bible itself or from the WT? If God's love is unconditional & he loves people regardless of what they do or fail to do, then why should we be JW's in the first place??? If God loves us regardless of what we fail to do, then why are JW's made to feel guilty & that they would be destroyed at Armageddon if they miss meetings, field service, family worship, personal study, & prayer?

• fukitol
    fukitol
    'Jehovah' says: "I am your loving heavenly father. I will kill you."
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie:

Thank you!

WTUnderground!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Joke-hova cares about what it can get out of you, no more. Once you are used up, that thing will happily throw you away like a used food package. And that's only to enslave us all, using our souls as energy sources for itself so it can continue until all intelligent life is wiped out. At which point, joke-hova itself will die as a parasite that has used up its food supply.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Extreme hypocrisy knows no bounds!!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I can't imagine the disappointment of working so hard for years to earn one's way to Bethel. Then to be sent out to the field. I know if I was one of the JW's sent home after earning my way to Bethel, I would start harbouring severe doubts. You never know what the vast rank and file are thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit