What a journey this has been?

by amen 16 Replies latest jw friends

• amen
    amen

What a journey this has been? I am reflecting over the years that I spent as a Jehovah's witness today mark a decade and a half. I find it incredible that I would come to this situation. I have no options but to leave an organization that lied, cheated, deceived his members. How foolish I was during those years to believe that God had a special organization.

Yes it is count down for me. I'm sad and happy and I have no fears for my future. I'm looking forward to that new life and my faith in God is as strong as ever. However religious institutions disgust me alot than I know they have some goods out of it. Yes, soon I'll be free. I can't hardly wait for that moment. The joy that is awaiting me is this: no more controling by policemen of the WT, no more worship of an organization.

Yes freedom is here soon. But i know they will go after me. But the WT had shown me how to fight in the ring that is their legacy they have left me.

Amen

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board, Amen.

We would like to hear your story, when you decide to share it.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, AMEN, TO THE GREATEST FORUM ON THE PLANET

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Amen

WELCOME

Looking forward to hearing your story.

xjw_b12

" Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know "

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Welcome to the board and welcome to freedom!

• JamesThomas
  • dmouse
    dmouse

Great feeling, freedom, isn't it!?

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Hellooooooooo ....

Welcome.

Sit back fasten your seatbelt.... and grab a cup o' Java....

Cause you are in for the ride of your life. These are the greatest group of people to Grace the Net with their wisdom. They will share with you , listen to you, and be really really nice.

• amen
    amen

Thanks Everyone for your warmth welcome to this board. I would like to tell my story, but I know the elders surf the internet and and they might know who I am and I don't want to jeaopardize anything at this time. Once I'm out for good I will.

Sweet freedom is coming, Woe to the organization, their sins have been piled up to heavens. I do not want to be part of the plagues that is coming upon them. Yes I'm out soooon, oohhh sweet freedom. Come soon.

Amen

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome amen! Tell us when you are ready...we will be here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit