Your Thoughts: My wife said...her service friend. speculated Prince would leave his vast fortune to the Society!

by goingthruthemotions 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

David Bowie managed to get himself d3spatched out of the media glare. Maybe Prince will succeed too.

RIP Prince

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i kinda get the feeling that the braindoogled sheeple see princes death has a witness for the BORG. They will turn it as such.

but, if it is true that he died of an opiate overdose....will these same braindoogled sheeple shun his death and distance themselves?

• AnneB
    AnneB

The OP asked for poster's thoughts. Here are mine:

OP is a complete A** for posting "speculation" and "fantasizing" concerning a matter that neither he nor the other humans mentioned know anything about.

OP: Click bait? Trying to raise the number of your posts? Wanting to be popular on the board? What is your reason for posting such drivel? Wanting to make JW's look bad? You look worse, imo.

Now rant away, I stand by what I say. Thanks for asking for feedback.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

@ - AnneB - Maybe you don't realize it, BUT this is a DISCUSSION forum. People DO talk, and speculate about events, peoples actions, and what may or may not happen in certain situations.

Also, there are NO counting of posts on this board. The only thing I see is YOU judging the OP's intentions, of why he posted something to DISCUSS on a DISCUSSION FORUM. You have judged him, and even told him how "worse" he looks. Sounds like YOU are a typical JW!

If you do not like discussions and talking, and speculating, on subjects, then YOU should not be here.

• cofty
    cofty

Unmarried with no children, so will Jehovah's Witnesses church or Prince's family inherit his $300m fortune, sprawling Minnesota mansion and 'enough unreleased music to last a century'...

AnneB - Calm down dear.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

AnnaB....you are absolutely correct! I want to make the JW cult look like the dogs they are!!!!!

This cult has ruined my marriage!!!!! I gather that you are one of those BRAINDOOGLED sheeple.

i feel sorry for you! do your research if you dare. you can't defend you faith even if you life depended on it!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I hope the washtowel doesn't see any of this. It's enough to make me hope for the dollar to become toilet paper. While this will be a major hardship for those who don't prepare with gold and silver in advance, it will be the death of major cults that rely on ongoing donations. It will also put major companies out of business that are preventing society from advancing (Monsanto, for one), allowing major advances to come from us "lower down people". And the big parasites will not see any of the new currency.
  • SadElder
    SadElder
    Hopefully he had his estate protected by something other than a will. An estate his size would be subject to the dreaded death (estate) tax absent any serious financial planning prior to death. Essentially the estate tax (roughly 50%) must be paid within 9 months from the date of the death of the decedent or the IRS comes calling for their money. There's loop holes but it tax some fancy foot work ahead of time.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    If he left rights to his music to WT, maybe they could revamp the songbook to include some of his hits!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Lol billy.....'I met her in a hotel lobby reading a watchtower magazine....'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit