Your Thoughts: My wife said...her service friend. speculated Prince would leave his vast fortune to the Society!

by goingthruthemotions 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So, talking with my wife yesterday. she was out cart witnessing (Barf) and one of the people she was with claimed to have know prince, or meet him or something like that.

Well anyways...They or her or someone (They are all Braindoogled) speculated or fantasized that since prince did not have any relatives or something or the other. That he would leave all him fortune to the Society.

Man, you all know I say stuff that just pisses off my wife and believe me it took all my power not to say. " Well I thought they just sold a building for $700 million, i am sure they are hoping for more money!"

But, i didn't say a peep. But, man...what a greedy bunch of people. They don't care about a persons life, just give us your money.

i hope he doesn't and i hope Rev. Jesse Jackson gives the church service.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Three words....Batsh*t crazy people! Maybe they can all sit around and call dibs on living in his big mansion/recording studio after Armageddon. Coo Coos!
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    I read online that he has a sister, also a musician, aunts, uncles, cousins and half siblings. I'm sure there are plenty of relatives to distribute his money too. Unless his will stipulated the WTS gets it all, which I doubt based on his recent behavior; it seems to me that he drifted away from the witnesses in the last few years.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Didn't know he had siblings, so now I see that he has a sister and other relatives I hope they get a healthy chunk of it, I would rather see his money go to ISIS than the Borg, they both terrorize people, but the Borg does it in a smug, sneaky way with their followers

• Landy
    Landy

It will be quite amusing if he has. That means he may have also left them the royalty rights for his songs....

So you'll have the WTS earning money from songs including Gett off, Sexy MF, I love you in me, the list goes on. :D

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Landy...

Too funny.

• dbq407
    dbq407
    I liked the guy, but if any normal r&f jw dressed or acted like him, they would have been df'd and/or never claimed the person to be a Jw.
  • NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

If I'm not mistaken, his sister may have had dependency challenges in the past.

She sings gospel music. If she's the shot caller, his funeral will NOT be at a KH

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

ShirleyW = what would be the difference if ISIS took princes money or the WTBTS did.

Answer = ISIS would wear a mask. Hehe.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I'm just speculating if Prince did have AIDS and he knew his health was deteriorating, it would of been very foolish of not to have written out a will. That been said if the funeral service is to be JW or is stipulated that it's to be conducted in a Hall. It will be interesting to see what happens considering the media attention that would be on them and the public backlash if they failed to comply e.g refusing to allow the kh to be used or a 5 minute talk about the deceased and a 40 minute talk on religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit