Please Just Take Me Home...

by Valis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Damn Valis....are you gonna hate yourself in the morning when that shit wears off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I'm sorry for the grief you're experiencing right now and hope it passes quickly. I make no pretense of knowing your history but do know that toxic relationships can exist even within immediate families and there are times when one has to move beyond them in order to preserve our sense of self worth, our sense of being. It may now be your time to venture past the "ideal"......."the way it could or should have been" and continue carving out your new history. Perhaps you've entered into a long postponed grieving process that you must come to terms with before moving on to write the next chapter in your life. I'm certain it must all seem quite bleak in that place your residing in at the moment but, am sure you have the needed tools and support to make the transition.....and that once you've reached that other side, life will have taken on a brighter hue and things once thought important will have shrunk to their actual size. I don't know you well,Travis, but have great respect for some I do that attest to your character and heart and shall defer to their good judgement. I do wish you a speedy delivery from this temporary abyss.............there are many here who care!

mac, of the I'm probably way off base class

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Valis,bud,you have to make your own family..That`s how it is...OUTLAW

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Peace out, valis. You have my sympathy. and I'm a republican, so my sympathy don't come easy...

CZAR

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis darling come put your head on Grannys shoulder...There! there! Go on have a good cry->>>.takes out kleenex puts it to Val's nose>>>blow darling ..Thats a good boy!!! Now every one in the family knows what a rotten deal your fleshly family did- now you know your cyber family LOVES ya!!!!Come on give Granny a smile >>>>>Lifts Val's chin >looks into his eyes. >>sees his smile , Thats a love ((((((((((HUG)))))) O.K. go for your ride now....XX

• obiwan
    obiwan

Valis I feel for ya man I grew up in sorta the same and I have many of the same frustations I can't give any answers because they would be hypocritical....so tonight when I'm at home I will raise my beer to you and me and hope for better times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit