Jehovah's Witness Governing Body, (New Light Division) Are Vegetable Oils not more important than Beards?

by was a new boy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo
    “A recent book on religion in the United States notes: Christian leaders have regularly revised their teachings to match the beliefs and opinions gaining support among their members and in the larger society."

This is so true. When margarine was promoted as better than butter this is what the direction was from Jehovah.

we must never ever forget that the direction from Jehovah was to replace butter with margarine. How can the so called faithful and discrete slave not apologise for this madness 😡

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo
    They are recommending oils like canola (which I call rape oil) that go rancid inside the bloodstream, creating more inflammation and clots within your blood vessels. And they wonder why there are so many with heart trouble. As for margarine and shortening, go ahead and eat it--if you enjoy eating plastic. That is what these abominations are, plastic.
    And avoid animal fats? Sounds like the jokehovian witlesses are trying to impose a vegan diet on the flock. A vegan diet is deficient in so many key nutrients, including fatty acids and vitamin B12. We are not meant to be herbivores, idiots!

Yes the GB are absolute idiots and to me this direction from the so called faithful and discrete slave proves they are not who they claim to be. And if I am wrong and they are right that Jehovah wants us to eat plastic margarine and avoid animal fats and butter then Jehovah is an idiot as well.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I think a little context needs explaining here . Those articles are clearly just advice for a healthy diet, based on what dietitians are saying at the time. It is certainly not a doctrinal thing or a WT belief . Most Witnesses would have missed it anyway.

You can argue the rights and wrongs of what to eat, and people do. To the Witnesses it is no big deal.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    Are Vegetable Oils not more important than Beards?

No - but Beard Oil is now more important that than vegetables.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I reckon Mark Sanderson is one of the 'apex predators' of the 'food pyramid'.

Drink up your corn syrup and one day you, too, could look like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit