I am fighting back

by thetruthaboutjws 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

Hi this is my first post here. So i should probably introduce myself. I live in a small community i was reaised for 17 years as a witness. My mother was the first to come out later my father. Me and my sister last. I have been trying to figure out how to discourage people from taking the JW lit. I came across this idea which I have already started. I have started to make my own little booklets and put them on the community board. I plan to address several topics but the first was on the blood issue. Here is the graphic I created for it.

there are reasons inside the pamplet as to why. I am posting the idea for feedback as to what you think. And if any of you would like to do the same or use my pamplets: or have ideas for topics. please reply.

or email me at the address on the pic.

• Azalo
    Azalo

thats cool and brave of you. do you have any spies on the inside who can tell you what kind of response ur campaign is generating from within the congregation

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

if the pic didn't show up before here it is

blood

and no i don't have anyone onthe inside im working on ideas of how to check that. (graphics/picture created by me)

• sf
    sf

Good morning and yahooooooooo!

truthaboutjws, please remember to paste this and your other projects up in that yahoo jw room. Get it on your profile. If you get this pamphlet on a url, I can 'deliver' it to many on the superhighway too.

{{{Welcome}}}

sKally, 'wturls' (WT=WatchTower-URLs=web locations, documents, news articles) on yahoo, but i have a feeling you knew that

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

truthaboutjws: Cool graphic. Very eye catching. Welcome to JWD

" Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know "

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME thetruthaboutjws

Dansk, Physio and Boys

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sf ; thanx for sending me to yahoo. i finally found it . and thehy did't like me and did not last long with my questions. so i will be going there from time to time to have fun... as jcip61. as you can figure i was called all kinds of names but they all backed down when i kept the pressure on . john

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Greetings TTAJWs (for short ).

So glad you are here, and WOW - when I saw the pamplet about the blood issue.

It'd be neat to see what is on the inside.

So nice to see you on here, and I certainly hope you'll stay.

Best to you, and thanks a million for sharing. I'm sure you're going to turn some heads with this one.

• edp81
    edp81

Nice graphics TTAJW.

I do have one concern though. I am not a JW, and thank God I never have been.

My concern is: Will JWs open the pamphlet and read it if you bash them on the cover?

I sincerely hope that I am wrong. I hope that you are able to help a lot of JWs see "the light".

• Shakita
    Shakita

Welcome to the board.

RAZORBLADE said:

It'd be neat to see what is on the inside.

Me, too! Is there a way that we can see it here?

Have you had any feedback from the booklet yet?

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit