2022-S-147-August Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles
    Smiles

Simple... Withhold.

Donate nothing.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2022-August-S-147-Announcements And Reminders, in English and Spanish.--Letters in full.

Atlantis!
  • HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The United States Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses has calculated the 2022-23 recommended per-publisher donation amount of $8.25 per JW per month. With 1.24 million JWs in the US, this would net the JWs $123 million dollars for the US, not counting 24 additional territories...>

This is BIG-BOOTY $$$$$ GRAB! (Booty as in: valuable stolen goods, especially those seized in war. )

And IMPHO, I believe that that this and currency from ALL countries are not always used for the CSA plus other litigations; it's used to continue their LIFESTYLES (just like The Rich And Famous), while a good number of the R&F are POOR AH. Not Sorry! 🤨😡

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WING COMMANDER:

I agree with your post. The Witness religion SHOULD be providing the things you mentioned (soup kitchens, pantries etc. etc.) if it considers itself a charity, in my opinion.

This is all the more crucial at this time! So many JWs are in a bad predicament and needy today ironically because they followed the dictates of the religion to be out in the full-time ministry and were told not to bother worrying about having careers or retirement plans because ‘Armageddon’ was coming. I was there and remember it well.

It is a shame that needy JWs have to go to the churches of Christendom who DO provide these soup kitchens.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore
    My mother has Dementia and I had two elders show up at the villa asking her for a donation. It is a good thing I have control of finances. They even had the balls to hit me up for donations which I laughed them off and asked them to leave. We are inactive for over 10 years, go figure that one.
  • Yomama
    Yomama

shunning at theme parks mirrors shunning at hall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit