Let's all bask in the reflected glory of actor Sean Penn ...

by LoveUniHateExams 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I actually feel sorry for Will Smith. Although I empathise with alopecia sufferers, I think there's a reason Chris Rock made that joke.

I think Jada is emotionally abusive toward will smith.

Out of interest the Oscars have lost 50 % of their viewership.

Most award ceremonies have dramatically lost ratings. People are fed up with the signaling.

• Simon
    Simon

These are entitled, shitty people living dysfunctional lives.

I think they should all be made to fight, in a pit, until only one remains.

Now THAT is how you restore award show ratings. The academy can forward the standard fee.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Ok, I've changed my mind on this. I thought he was just a little slow to get the punchline of this rather obvious joke... but now..

I think he was hard-core white-knighting here. Why? Well, I wasn't aware of the sheer emasculation his wife has imposed on him. An open marriage, sleeping around unapologetically, and ever since then he's been absolutely confused. I think he's been trying to regain that masculinity since, yet unsure what really to do.

It doesn't seem staged now that I look at his face, and Rock's reaction. But I'm still not 100% sure. Hell, maybe a week from now they will both come out and sat, "See Jussie - that's how it's done". And they would be right.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Staged or not, I do not look to Hollywood 'celebs' as any kind of role models. They are self entitled, out of touch, rich narcissists that think they're great because they copy other people's words from a script.

These awards are the industry awarding themselves.

Sadly, the pursuit of slappyness, just gets them back into our lives. I don't want these attention seeking fools in my life, now I'm talking about them.

I will still ignore the Emmy's, Oscars and all that boring American TV/Film, self aggrandising nonsense.

I don't care about Will Smith's emasculation by his small minded wife. That's their life to mess up as they see fit.

Just make your films, I'll watch them or not as I please. Apart from that. Hollywood can get knotted!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

They are self entitled, out of touch, rich narcissists that think they're great because they copy other people's words from a script - exactly so.

These awards are the industry awarding themselves - yep. There are plenty of excellent films which didn't win any Oscars ...

• punkofnice
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

So, I had to explain to my youngest kid why Will Smith was wrong.... I never, ever thought I'd had to do that about Will Smith.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A Beta soy-boy male pretending to be an Alpha male because his bully wife rules him.

Will Smith is a broken man.

Never mind, keep parroting other people's words from a script.....no one will know.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This are the people many of the masses look up to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f74y2vMXfu4

• Corney
    Corney

Zelensky's appearance would be the best thing to happen to the Oscars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit