I just called Brooklyn Bethel about construction shut down

by Watchtower-Free 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ millie210...

* snicker * ..."Bethel Boy"...

x

Seriously, though; at this point, there's been too much confirmation from multiple sources for it to be bullshit.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    They know it's true but are not allowed to confirm to the peons yet.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    I think you gave the bethelite news not previously heard.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    They know it's true but are not allowed to confirm to the peons yet.

This is probably likely. Sometimes at Bethel, they would make certain announcements and say that it was for the Bethel Family only. However, I don't see a "Bethel Boy" outright lying when asked a direct question. Bethel Elders? Yes, they'd lie.

• millie210
    millie210

Nice to hear your voice Watchtwer-Free. I like your kind, easy style

They guy from Bethel....he sounds like a nice guy...

too nice for where hes working currently.

• username
    username
    I can confirm it is all true. JWTalk have been talking about it, and it was indeed announced over the bethelites cornflakes
  • millie210
    millie210

Funny about JWTalk.........they are more concerned that someone leaked the letter of Oct. 4th than they are the construction shut down!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Watchtower Free - your Bethelite responder sounded genuine about not knowing about the U.K. news - but he probably knows now!!
  • username
    username
    Yeah millie, I can just picture the scene now. Whilst the letter is being read out to the sheeples, the ones over on JWTalk who already know about it will be shitting themselves and panicking like mad thinking they are going ahead of the org haha.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit