2016 Watchtower Cart Campaign Video!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2016 Watchtower Cart Campaign Video.
    This video does not seem to be listed on jw.org, so it may not be available to rank and file JWs.
    Organizational Accomplishments-SAIL Amsterdam
    Between minutes 1:05--1:10 of this video, the Watchtower plainly states that they are directing people to (jw.org) No mention of directing people to God's Kingdom, or to God or even Jesus Christ.
    Between minutes 2:45--2:52 the statement is made that the demonstrations focus primarily on promoting (jw.org) Again, no mention of God's Kingdom or Jesus Christ.
    It is pretty clear to see that (jw.org) has taken the drivers seat and God's Kingdom and Jesus Christ have been placed in the back seat.
    Atlantis!
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Man would I love to ask a Jw at one of those apathy carts to define "the good news". I bet they can't do it. They would just dumbly say to go to Jw.org like the zombies they are.
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    So the Apathy cart does have Jay Hoover's blessing. We were wrong all along!
  • cofty
    cofty

"thousands are being directed towards Jw.org"

That is really appalling.

(click on the link - ha)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Thanks, been waiting for this!
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    Not nearly as extreme, the brother giving the talk seems to be copying Lett's style of speaking.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you everybody! Pontoon good hearing from you again!

Atlantis!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Atlantis - "Between minutes 1:05--1:10 of this video, the Watchtower plainly states that they are directing people to (jw.org) No mention of directing people to God's Kingdom, or to God, or even Jesus Christ"

Well, it's official, now.

The Org is everything.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    if I had a pound for every time they spout "go to the website" I'd have a fair few by now, if I also had a pound for every time I've said to them"I've been to the website and the information is not there" and have a few as well.
  • steve2
    steve2

And they choose a country that has been jw-growth stagnant since at least 1998!

Look at these "juicy" stats contrasting 1998 and last year for the Netherlands:

Year Peak publishers Baptisms Memorial attendance

1998 31,915 742 52,584

2015 30,042 529 51,743.

Talk about the video beefing up a skinny carcass.

Edited to add: sorry about the lost formatting after this is posted. Ill try it later on a spreadsheet then post it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit