Thankyou U.S.A

by TruckerGB 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Yes another Dallas thread,but I wanted to say a huge thankyou to all of you for making me feel so welcome,

I have brought back memories that will last me a long long time,and have never met so many loveable loonies,in the same place at the same time,in my life,

Which is why I may have seemed a bit quiet,for me,there was so much going on,I was trying not to miss,I didnt get time to say a lot he he.

I am sorry I didnt get chance to say bye bye to all of you,Wild Turkey and Dede,Sloan,my last sight of you was when the lift,sorry,Elevator,doors where closing,

And anybody else I missed,one thing is sure,you will never be forgotten,and I really do hope there will be a next time.

I know I havnt mentioned many names here,its a long list,but you know who you all are,so once again thanks.

Take care all,

Rich.

P.S.I did offer to teach Valis's english class some proper english,he declined,cant think why...........

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Trucker, it was great meeting and visiting with you and I sure want to do it again sometime. Perhaps we can get to the U.K. and you and I can visit Stonehenge together. I want to go with you for a selfish reason, you have a lot of knowledge about Jolly Olde England.

I suspect Valis didn't want you teaching his English class because you would make him look bad by comparison. Hopefully neither you nor Valis will correct my grammer.

May your life be filled with happiness. Bug

• email
    email

Trucker... It was a PLEASURE meeting you... and talking about motorcycles... you're a great man...

I really hope we can meet again... either here or if I ever visit the UK.

Take care my friend and I wish you the best in life,

Rick

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Trucker,

Enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again. Enjoyed talking about quantum physics and photons over breakfast Sunday. Just wish we'd had more time.

Best to ya,

Jerry

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Awwwwww, Trucker, I am sorry we didnt get to say goodbye,,,,,,,or better yet, see ya late, gator, too.

You had to be one of the sweetest guys I have ever met,,,,,,,,,darnit we should have MADE a special ribbon just for you,,,,,,,.

WildTurkey enjoyed talking to you and so did I,,,,,,,you talk with the cutest accent,,( lol, I had to say that ,,,,,,, since I don't HAVE an accent), hope one day we can talk more.

I had the pleasure of sitting next to this wonderful guy ya'll, at Dinner and he was quiet but could really get us laughing , what a sense of humor!!!! I am still trying to remember what you said about Jesus in the sky and a bug, or bugger,,,,,,,,,,hope you can remember that part and tell us again, I think Big Tex wants to know what you said again too.

TruckerGB you almost , very close there buddy, got the Ya'll down. And since he did so well, I am sure he also made an honorary Texan out of himself .

Thanks for all the gifts you brought us, I just put them in my family scrapbook, so we could remember you by them, when we look back on this year. I especailly love my fosters rag, I carry it in my truck

Many hugs and warm love to you our friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always Dede and Denny

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Trucker))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so glad to have met you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that we meet again. Here or the UK; either will do. You were quite and yes we are all crazy and loud peeps but you were like a sponge and we enjoyed your company soo much. Thank you for coming all the way to the US to share in the Aposta~fellowship. Sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye. I don't like goodbyes much. But you keep in touch!! Glad that you enjoyed your visit and that you got home safely. Hugs and smoochies!!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I just want to add my 2 shillings worth here...(I have NO clue how much that might be!). Trucker, thank you for coming all the way over here to visit! We didn't get to spend much time talking (I'm on the quiet side as well) but it was a pleasure having you ride with my brother, sister and I to the dinner on saturday night. I'm sorry you got crammed into the back seat but my sister won't give up the front for nobody. She just wont'! lol I suppose we could have Vicar napped you and held you captive just to listen to you speak but that wouldn't have been fair to you or the others now would it. Again, it was OUR pleasure having you along for the ride and I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Dallas!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Trucker, I have but one question for you, Mr. Why didn't you have on a kilt?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thank you for coming to our 'fest, Trucker!!! I'm really sorry that we weren't there to meet you at the airport, and I hope we have another chance to show you some good ol' Texas hospitality. And I hope that one day we'll be able to meet you for a pint at The Naval Volunteer.

Lots of love & hugs,

Nina

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello my friend. Glad you had a good visit. Will catch up later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit