Sorry to do this!!!!!!!!!!

by REALNESS 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Hello, u may know me as Molhie-nigg. The following e-mail was sent to the admin to post for me since my account had been deleted. It has not been posted, so i have registered just for this one post. Let me say i am not trying to cause disruption to the board and i do not wish this to be seen as a personal attack on anyone, but i also dont want to be known as another jw that posts and runs with his tail behind his legs that i have no doubt already been labled.

The email i sent to simon.

On logging on to your site we are greeted with the words "Everyone Welcome", unfortunatley that appears not to be the case. I am perfectly aware of the need for the site to be monitored and for the enjoyable use of everyone, those that seek to disrupt and cause offence and "Troll" as it is so wonderfully put to be removed. However it seems from dfing from the board that it is anyone who defends in any shape or form the watchtower its beliefs and practices is automatically labeled with this title. I it seems have the unenviable label of "Troll" hanging around my neckand have hence been removed from the site.

If a close examination of my posts are made it is clear that i am no "Troll", all of my posts have a clear and precise point, they are genuine questions to other forum members and do not break any of the rules posted on your site. The language maybe forthright but it is not vulgar or insulting to anyone, in fact a lot of the replies to my posts were offensive, vulgar and offensive causing themselves, now i dont have a problem with people posting things like that, but since the rules are there they should apply to everyone and not just those who defend the watchtower.

I will admit that i may have used a few one liners as a signing off message and at worst been a tad sarcastic, but these were meant to be taken with apinch of salt and recieved in good humor, eg:unmanned drones dropping watchtowers. My last posts were under the heading of a serious debate on the watchtower doctrines, i was due to reply today and get the debate underway, however as you know i have been blocked. Reading some of the messages today i have been of not even being a jw and comments such as well i dont think he will dare show his face here again anyway, well i would reply but cant. I want the chance to reply and show i am genuine, if this is not given then your site will become like the watchtower society itself....judge and jury deciding what and when forum members can see.

There was one other comment labeled at me by someone that i was a racist because of my screen name. Well to that person my screen name is an anagram so work it out, indeed the person who wrote this is guilty of libel, so by your rules should be removed from the forum.

I really dont want to be seen as having a go, because i enjoy visiting your site and it is a valueable tool for those wishing to find the truth. I hope you will post this so i can have my say.

Regards Molhie-Nigg,aka jay.

so thats it my email, once again i am NOT a troll i seriously only wanted to interact with the other forum members, if i only wanted to cause a disruption i would not go to the trouble of emailing and then posting this when i could just register under another name and post pointless threads. If anyone has been offeded by my posts then....worry no more this jw will no longer harm you.

Thank you for reading. Molhie-nigg, realness, jay. xxxxx

• starScream
    starScream

Moulhie,

you were probably removed because people didn't think you were a real JW and that is not fair to JWs if you are pretending to be one. It undermines the crediblity of the board.

I personally don't know if you are or not. I have my doubts.

I do think that you should be allowed to post here and I was disappointed that some people chose to make vulgar posts as their response. If you are a real JW then I am glad you are here, we need someone to bash.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello nipple twister, I do hope you will be allowed back in, I didnt know you had been deleted, but I believe its been a misunderstanding. Lately there have been a lot of people joining the board and then being totally offensive to posters here, they usually start of by posting a "stirring" post defending the WT but then stoop to being foul, one even being filthy to people who have been abused by JWs, when these things happen its hard to know who is genuine anymore and to save all the work later it is possibly better to delete from the outset.

Tis just my theory as to what has happened.

Glad to see you again, I just posted on your other thread.

Brummie (holie me ging? geesh I'm wracking my brain)

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

I dont mind being bashed, as long as i can bash back. Some people doubt i am a jw cause of the things i say...well we are not all straight laced and it does not make me any less a jw.

• onacruse
    onacruse

MN: To repeat my post to your "apostasy" thread:

MN: I've no skill in identifying a "troll," nor does it concern me in the slightest way to attain that ability. I don't care about that.

However, I do ask you to answer my quote of you and the implied invitation for your response (posted above):

if they want to leave then they will in their own time and at a time when they can see the truth themselves.

Have you seen the "truth" yourself? If so, how? If not, why?

Craig

I twice asked you a sincere question, and you didn't reply. That's the only "standard" I use.

i seriously only wanted to interact with the other forum members,

Taking you at your word...I await your response. Craig

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Onacruse: Sometimes it is hard to see what the truth is....if i am placed blinfolded in a pitch black room full of obstacles and want to get out i may find it difficult, but if every now and then a flashlight is switched on then slowly i may begin to find my bearings and find the door. I believe i have the truth but there was a time when i previously beleived the same, but that changed...so the truth i have now may not be the what i hold as truth forvever... hope that makes sense.

Brummie: thank you, i understand the need to moderate and how hard it is to see who is genuine and who is not

• onacruse
    onacruse

Jay:

I believe i have the truth but there was a time when i previously beleived the same, but that changed

That makes perfect sense. Share and share alike: I believed, totally and unreservedly, what I was raised to believe as a JW. Now, 40 years later, I see how I was deluded by them, and deluded by myself. "Truth" is a process, not a state of being. Suddenly, the roads of my mind have been totally opened.

If I may ask another question: Are you, or were you, a JW?

btw, I just ran Molhie-Nigg through an advanced anagram program, and didn't see any obvious meaning. Care to elaborate?

Craig

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Personally I would define a troll as someone who throws a statement out and then doesn't have the guts to defend it. On another thread you seem to have a problem with "you people" who think Jehovah's Witnesses are evil. Yet you did not respond. So let me see if you're serious or just wasting our time. Here is what I find evil about Jehovah's Witnesses:

1. There must two eyewitnesses (preferably baptized Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing) to an adult brutally raping a child. Evidently people who are so "Christian" as to allow this monstrous act without making an effort to stop it are considered more reliable witnesses than a child with STD or bloody semen trickling down their leg.

2. A woman must scream before being raped irregardless of the circumstances or her own physical condition. She must also prove what she was wearing (a thong means she was "asking for it") did not provoke the rapist. She must also be "respectful" of the rapist since "they have feelings too" (this is quoted from the Watchtower). Of course, no mention is made whether this requirement is made of adult men who are raped.

3. Using shunning as a means to either control or break up families. I have personal experience with this one as my 78 year old father in law was DF'd for 1 mistake and we were warned to stay away from him. The pressure proved too much for him and he committed suicide.

I've just touched the tip of the iceberg. I have more, but this is enough for now. Are all individual Jehovah's Witnesses evil? Of course not. Some of my best friends are Witnesses. I don't hold it against them. However, is the organization and their policies evil? YES!

Now then, if you want to shuffle in here and be taken seriously then make your case. I was born in Missouri. Show me. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Big Tex:

Personally I would define a troll as someone who throws a statement out and then doesn't have the guts to defend it.

Right on! Perhaps a "troll" should be defined as anyone who behaves in the same manner as a WTS spokesperson (read GB on down to publisher)(emphasis on the down): "Here's what I say, no questions allowed."

Craig

PS: You are a very convincing knock-off of a Scotsman.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh aye. And I'm dead sexy too. Look at my sexy body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit