Room 215

Fantastic! Kudos to all involved!

• dozy
    dozy

Wow - thanks. Legend.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Excellent, thanks!

The WTBTS rushes to prosecute anyone who publishes JW content on the internet, and yet here we have all of their Regional Conventional video-crapola plastered on a web site which is controlled by the Russian government - a government which outlawed the cult and it's propaganda.

I am delighted by the double irony here.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

LOL! In video 1 of 5 on Sunday, the congregation Secretary's apartment door is battered down by those pesky security forces who are wearing balaclavas and carrying sub-machine guns!

Does any other religion try to scare the living daylights out of their adherents & kids the way this cult does?

At least with Catholics, hell-fire and damnation comes after you die. JW's terror is coming sooooooon!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they don't want adults watching R rated movies? As far as I know, most R movies are viewed as entertainment, not inspirational. No one under 17 (age may vary according to country--there are countries where it is 18) admitted without parent or guardian. Yes, they have violence and adult content (along with swearing and sex scenes). But, children (some well under 13, which is the cutoff for PG-13) are required to watch violence that is portrayed, not as entertainment, but as reality?

• Pickwick
    Pickwick

Hello Hidden Pimo,

I'm new here and I would like to know how to download

the videos in the Russian link, because i can see them

but I cannot see a way to download.

Tnanks for your great help

Pickwick

(I'm a cousin of Tex Willer)

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

The Fall Guy

Yes, more fear mongering, it’s so ridiculous.

In that same clip, he is so busy with congregational responsibilities, he doesn’t even have time to visit his close friend in the hospital to say goodbye to him before he passes away. Isn’t that the truth, at least they portray things accurately how this Cult completely takes a persons time and relationships away from them!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This will have the same effect on children like we had during 1975 and Watchtower paper magazin illustrations.

sect.

G.

• careful
    careful

HP,

When I hit the link there was a split-second appearance of a page in English with the vids but then a page in Russian quickly followed and I couldn't see the vid links. Can you fix this, or provide the url so I can cut and paste it?

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit