What does it take to live forever?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

JH; PLEASE don't change your question like that. You might not have any ill intent, but you could, so just don't, okay? You asked whether the person we are inside is worthy of being saved. That's what I answered.

SYN; I start the day with a bowl of Miracle Wheat, served with lashings of milk from a Holy Cow. It keeps my bowls moving...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    What does it take to live forever?

The VERY thing that the WTBTS and its false prophets have spent DECADES convincing you that it doesn't...

John 5:51-53, 56

And THIS... (may you all have peace!)... is the VERY purpose for which they exist: to "remove"... the "constant feature" (daily sacrifice)... and by doing so, "mislead, IF POSSIBLE... EVEN THE CHOSEN ONES!"

And from most of the comments seen here (and from those inside as well as outside the Borg who consider(ed) themselves among "the great crowd"... versus sons of God taken out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue and people... who join WITH 144,000 from "among the sons of Israel" to form ONE flock, ONE kingly priesthood who "render sacred service in the temple")... they are doing their "father's" will... quite well.

Matthew 24:24 John 8:37-47 John 6:48-56 Revelation 5:9,10; 7:4, 9, 15

May the one that has ears to hear... HEAR... what the Spirit and the Bride KEEP saying:

"Come! Take "life's water"... FREE!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who "go with" them, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

When I was eight... this is what I wondered....

How could you come back and live on a paradise earth... and be the same person? I mean, would you remember those others in you family, who "didnt make it in"? The experiences that each of us have had in life, all contribute to our personality now... the person we have become... so if resurrected exactly as we are now.... would be a contradiction. If my father makes it in.... then would he still like to fish?

I know that is weird (consider the source though)

It is my belief now, that "resurrection" and the concept of "re-incarnation" are somehow intertwined. That which is called "heaven" is actually just, the next step in the cycle of life.
    That each time we die, and are "re-born" in a different form, we learn different lessons. After we have learned all that is necessary in this physical form, we will then be ready to "ascend"... to a higher form. We will outgrow the need for physical forms. It is said... energy never dies... it changes form. ie... soul. Even science agrees that we are almost pure electrical impulses. However....

For those of you considering returning to the JW's.... just read all my posts.... you will see that sanity can become.... an issue, if you continue with them. (kat newmas walks away, mumbling something about toe-socks.... and little shiny butterflies)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit