"We're In The Last Days Of The Last Days!"... So Say's Old Rubberface

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stealth
    Stealth

I'm sure it's just a case of overlapping Great Tribulations.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    waton - "maybe at the Wednesday session they voted to pick him to give this spiel, in case, like always, it will turn out wrong, they can blame it on the wacko performance."

Honestly, I seriously think that on some level, they do realize just how fucking weird he looks, and put him on JWTV on purpose for that very purpose, for the same reason they keep doubling down on all the more offensive aspects of WT ideology...

...it can't help but further alienate the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters, essentially "encouraging" them to leave.

Theoretically, those "troublemakers" would then no longer be an (internal) problem, the minority that stays will be that much more stringent and loyalist, and the leadership can save face by spinning it all as a fulfillment of the "love of the greater number cooling off" prophecy, thusly reinforcing said loyalists' convictions that they really are in the "Last Days of the Last Days".

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Blues

Sad fact that if you need the facts or latest it is here instead of on the blue square.

So far my offers of help have all come from non witnesses

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You would think, wouldnt you, that with "the end of this system" on our doorstep that our families would be banging on our doors trying to show us the evidence.

All I got were two Mormon boys asking if we need any help in the current situation. Good on them (still a cult, but...) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

JW's a little too anxious for the demise of their neighbors.

https://youtu.be/Jdf5EXo6I68

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I'm sure it's just a case of overlapping Great Tribulations.''

LOL, yeah. There was a youtuber a couple of years ago, I believe it was Ian Mercaldi(sp), he related in regard to the 'end' that, ''it will Always, be close"".

• minimus
    minimus

Why is the JW org. Page taken down???

• ThomasCovenant
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can`t take this guy seriously ,how can any JW take him seriously and not LTAO ? He`s a joke .

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Rub a dub yes I remember soupy sales. You NAILED IT !! only Lett never had the talent that soupy sales had. AND SOUPY SALES SUCKED.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit