Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Cofty: I have not the slightest doubt the leadership no longer have faith in their own blood policy. They are murderers.

Yes, th GB is an evil group of killers.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

If you ask a witness if they would jump in front of a bus to save their child if it meant their own life they'll answer YES !

If you ask them if they'd give them a blood transfusion OH NO!

the difference? They'll die for their kids if it means a resurrection but not if they would lose out on it.

Translation: I love my kids but not enough to die forever!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There has to be something wrong.

With a blood doctrine that has taken so many countless lives. And with that all these negative emotions, has it not occurred to some people inat the Borg to wake-up and see things.

For an organization which claims it has the happiest people, well really is it!!!

With so many negative consequences.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I'm so sorry for all who loved her. What a tragedy. My heart is with you.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Wow....oh .😢.....words cant describe the pain, and hurt, and hate. Im so so so sorry. Just wow.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    The gb......are red handed😡
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Tragic news and so sad that this was probably completely avoidable. I have long thought the same as Cofty. The GB must know the blood policy is a hypocritical and unsustainable car crash of a doctrine so their continued promotion of it to simply save face and financial risk of it is nothing short of a scandal.
  • Clambake
    Clambake

Sometimes I question what I believe. It doesn't seem logical to believe in something that can't be understood in the realms of time and space and I don't claim to have all the answers.

Then I read something like this and it makes sense to me. There is something supernaturally evil leading the watchtower and tract society. I can't explain it, I just know it is there.

Facing evil makes you believe in god. Aleast for me. There is a special place in hell waiting for the magical seven.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @clambake......thats right !!!!
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    So dumb. Jesus set the tone on rules, anything out of love trumped any law/rule, when he healed on Sabbath. So leave a baby motherless and for a messed up life that Jesus wouldn't have done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit