Thread Post View Is Stuck At 10 & Can't Be Changed!

by Divergent 18 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Divergent
    Divergent

I browse this site on mobile and noticed that the thread post view is now stuck at 10. Previously, I could set it at 20 and it STAYS that way, but now if I set it at 20, it goes BACK to 10 again the moment I click on another topic. I hope that you can look into this as it is extremely irritating for me to keep having to change it. I want to view as many posts as possible in one page!

Thanks in advance Simon and keep up the good work!

• steve2
    steve2

Sounds like it is a fault or feature problem with your device. Try turning off your device and then restarting it - that often fixes the sorts of problem you describe.

• Divergent
    Divergent

No it is NOT a problem with my device and neither is it a browser problem

• steve2
    steve2

Oh. Keep bumping this forward so Simon sees it. Hope it resolves soon!

• sir82
    sir82

Happens to me too. Annoying!

• Incognito
    Incognito

I too experience the same issue as Divergent. I use a a few different devices but commonly use Chrome as my browser.

While the initial topic listing page consistently remains set to 20 topics per page once chosen, each topic returns to 10 postings per page when each post is first opened. This situation has recently changed as once 20 posts was initially chosen in one post, all subsequent posts then opened with 20 posts per page which remained a constant setting from session to session.

• Simon
    Simon

It's a bug, probably caching-related, I'll take a look.

• bsmart
    bsmart

I have this issue also, thought it was my computer settings (just got a new computer) or Edge which otherwise has been pretty good.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hopefully this is now fixed, may still happen while some of the cached entries linger on but let me know if you still have problems after a day or so.
  • bsmart
    bsmart

Still doing this, how do I clear the cache in Edge?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit