Apologies to everyone

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Elsewhere........I appreciate your apology. Thank you. I believe that there is always a lesson to be learned in life. Everything we do is a cause and an effect. There is a lesson to learn in this for all of us.....non of us are human and are allowed to make mistakes and learn by them.

• Solace
    Solace

Elsewhere,

I believe that you honestly feel bad and I accept your apology.

I think it may really have seemed loud to you because you are not used to being around so many people. With so many conversations going on at once, some speaking above eachother, combined with loud laughter, all in a very small room, you were bound to feel anxious.

Some people experience social anxiety or even have panic attacks and it prevents them from being in public and sometimes it requires medication etc. Its not something to take lightly if it prevents someone from being with the people they care about, ya know?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((((((((Elsewhere)))))))))))

No, I wasn't there......

But, it takes a true gentleman to apologize. I hope to meet you at the next one.

• Francois
    Francois

Elsewhere - done like a man.

francois

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Good to see this, Else.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Elsewhere,

Thank you, this is truely appreciated. I would be happy to get together and visit. Give me a buzz anytime.

Theresa

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

ELSE....forgive you? FORGIVE YOU? FOR what???

FORGOTTEN.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((elsewhere))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

spoken like a true gentleman.

Native

• patio34
    patio34

I wasn't there , but here's what I have to say about your attitude:

Pat

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Thank you ELSEWHERE. I appreciate the apology!! I missed and asked about you all weekend.

• Xena
    Xena

((((Elsewhere))))) ...I AM sorry you didn't make it Sunday, you were missed :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit