Just stopping by

by Reborn2002 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Hi!

Hope everyone is doing well. I thought I would drop in and say hi and see how the board is coming along. I noticed the many changes and was fascinated to see so many new people have joined here. That warms my heart because it means that more people are awakening to the reality that the JW's are a cult, and that more people are asking questions within the organization.

I promised myself now that I have had over a year and a half since I left the Dubs that I would no longer devote so much time to them or allow myself to be angry by their stupidity. Instead I will live my life and move beyond them and be happy, so I have limited my time here. I wish all my friends well and if you wish to contact me you probably know my email address:

[email protected]

otherwise I'll talk to you later.

Best Wishes to All,

Jason

• Brummie
    Brummie
    or allow myself to be angry by their stupidity. Instead I will live my life and move beyond them and be happy

Howdy Reborn, was wondering where you had got to.

All the best and congrats for getting out of that org in the first place.

Brummie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi, Jason! Good to hear from you

fascinated to see so many new people have joined here.

Yes, and many, like you and me, with the residual anger that accompanies the revelation of escape. Just to know it is possible to get past the pain and anger gives us hope.

You have lots to offer

Craig

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hey thanks for saying HI

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Ah - yah know you're lying - you just found a babe somewhere!

Nice to see ya sweetie - we sure do miss you (and I'm sure Jim most certainly does!).

Hugs

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ PG!

we sure do miss you (and I'm sure Jim most certainly does!).

Don't get Jason's Italian blood boiling now, ya hear?

LOL

• COMF
    COMF

Good to see you again, Jase! ,,,but that email addy's got to go.

• riz
    riz

hi jason

it's always good to see you around.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I was wondering where you've been.... I've always enjoyed your posts. Thanks for stopping by with the update. You're one cool dude.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<Waving @ Jason>

glad you stopped in and let us know you are OK. It warms my heart to think that people actually move on with their lives after the wtbts. That should be the goal of all xjws. Good for you!

Hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit