Who or what are these so called extra terrestials?

by heyfea 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heyfea
    heyfea

Hi,

For the longest time people have claimed to have witnessed UFO'S or extra terrestials. There are a lot of documentaries dedicated to this subject and the information presented is quite credible. They show videos of UFO's, they have people tell their experiences with allien abductions and recently they have shown us remarkable signs like the crop circles (extremely sophisticated ones wich I personally think CANNOT be made by a human anyhow, overnight and in the dark).

As far as I can remember, the WTS is not interested in touching this subject. I "wonder" why?

I do remember however, JW's suggesting that these are demonic signs.

What do you think?

If indeed there are other beings in the universe, wouldn't this change EVERYTHING the WTS has ever thaught us?

• JH
    JH

Here is a Russian explanation of who UFO's are. They are Americans!

english.pravda.ru/main/2003/02/27/43790.html

• rem
    rem
    They show videos of UFO's, they have people tell their experiences with allien abductions and recently they have shown us remarkable signs like the crop circles (extremely sophisticated ones wich I personally think CANNOT be made by a human anyhow, overnight and in the dark).

What is more likely: 1) Bored, crafty human beings creating geometric patterns in cornfields, or 2) Bored, crafty space aliens with the technology to travel faster than the speed of light are chilling out millions of miles from home on earth creating geometric patterns in cornfields.

#2 doesn't even pass the test of Occham's Razor... nevermind the fact that it's an argument from ignorance.

There are many good books on this subject, including:

Demon Haunted World, Carl Sagan
    Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, Terence Hines
    Why People Believe Weird Things, Michael Shermer

rem

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I had an answer, then I noticed that you wrote "terrestials" and not "testicles"....

Edited to add: I do think the testicles are demonic....in fact I am sure of it!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

There is constant speculation and always a new theory springing up on the aliens and who they are. Christians tend to label them as demons. Its a nice simple explanation that requires no further analysis. If its branded as demonic, well the case is closed. Some Christians claim that aliens are going to return soon and an alien leader will set himself up in the soon to be restored temple in Jerusalem and he shall be the Antichrist. There are others who claim that the New World Order government has put sattelites containing holograph generating equipment into space and the appearance of alien arrival, or invasion will be generated thru these means so as to have an exzcuse to declare a one world government with the Pope as AntiChrist. Thats an Adventist line of thinking.

If your interested in the very latest trend, there is a lot of talk about at the moment that the "universal issue" between God and satan was over dominion. Apparently Satan wasnt happy that Adam and Eve were given dominion over the PHYSICAL creation, neither were a lot of other angelic beings, and this created a split in the heavenly realms. As part of the deal Satan has generated his own creation and the alien "greys" (the ones who mainly go around kidnapping people) are physical beings created by Satan. They have no souls, because only God can dispense a soul. Thus their total indifference to the suffering of those they experiment upon.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The most interesting thing about the major "flying saucer" cults like The Ashtar Command or the Orion Command is that, on the suface their information talks about Flying saucers and aliens. But once you actually get involved it becomes apparent that these are not literal. They are not Physical flying saucers or aliens in physical bodies. Moreso they are invisible beings. Creatures that dwell in other, "higher" dimensions, beings who communicate thru telepathy. Essentially they are SPIRIT beings. And their "flying saucers" are invisible and reside within 4th or 5th dimensional existance.

• freedom96
    freedom96

The only answer I have heard from the hall about aliens is: They are not mentioned in the bible - therefore they don't exist.

My new thought is this - I would be suprised that we are in fact the only living planet in the universe.

That does not mean however, that I believe they have come to visit us.

• Satanus
    Satanus

They could be beings that have evolved who are based on material that is slightly more into the electromagnetic or scaler dimensions/wavelengths. This would render possible mind to mind communications and the ability to reflect light frequencies higher than our eyes can pick up. But, don't quote me on this.

SS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yes, having an extra testicle can be a confusing experience. They [the testicles] are in no way a 'Who' but in all regards are a 'What'. They [the testicles] are called testicles so it is improper to refer to them as 'so-called'. Now, the 'What' of the 'What are these extra testicles' is simply a biological backup in case of testicle loss or failure. If the backup testicle bothers you by all means cut it off . Generally speaking this is not recommended. You never know when that extra testicle might come in handy. If you still insist on cutting of the extra testicle, it is advisable that you store it in an alchohol filled jar.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

ROTFLMAO @Crazy151

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit