If only............

by tresdecu 22 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

....Charles Taze Russell's Mom and Dad didn't have sex back on that night in June of 1851...

weird that a married couple getting horny could affect so many lives 164 years later.

just a random Friday thought.

• wozza
    wozza
    Sounds like it would make a good movie topic ,sell it to hollywood they need some originality and stop copying foreign films and rebranding them :)
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Have you seen the move Predestination with Ethan Hawke? It's worth the 99c at Redbox.

Image result for predestination pics

• wozza
    wozza
    JA haven't got that one on my service yet ,watching out for it now thanks
  • brandnew
    brandnew

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh dang, oh dang, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh dang , oh dang !!!!!

Dont be hatin on ol man Russell..shewt ......why must i feel like that ? Why must i chase the cat? Nothin but the dawg in me.

RUFF !!! mad lil puppy ☺

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Wozza, you will not guess the ending, but it will freak you out.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Tresdecu, I often think the same sort of thoughts. If only!! If only russell became a naturalist a la john Muir instead of 'theologian', if only my mother hadn't been at home that day the brother knocked on her door...life would have been so different for millions of us. Most for the way way better, probably a few for the worse.

(maybe if you were a kid in a ghetto and joined a gang instead of going out in service, it would be worse for you...i don't know, but I heard a quote from the wayans brothers once that suggested growing up witness was better than growing up in the ghetto not witness...but still, why not go baptist instead, and get to go to college??)

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    stupid pecker
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    I wish the OP's mom didn't have sex with the OP's dad then we wouldn't have to read this shitty thread.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Follow in the footsteps of if only,

At every hour of day and night,

If only is there,

Until the last moment.

If only.

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit