My Daughters First Protest

by gsx1138 3 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Well I went for coffee today with my daughter at a new shop down by one of the waterfront parks here. In the park they had a large group of people with a stage. I thought it was some church function until I saw someone walk by me with a No War in Iraq sign. So I decided to take a look over there. It was a great experience and my daughter had fun playing with the other kids. There was a Native American man on stage who gave a traditional prayer and talked about his experience since the 60's until now. He had some great stories. After him were various musicians. Great fun, and I stopped at all the booths to check things out. I got some protest buttons and pinned them on myself and my daughter. I should have some pictures soon if anyone would be interested.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I really don't get this forum yet. I meant to put this in the friends section but I don't see it there.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I know confusing eh ? Try and go into the friend forum where the messages are and post there.

Would love to see the pics, post them on the forum, you know how others take to pics on here, I am sure that they will be much appreciated !

Regards,

Matt

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

GSX...I would love to see pics...I am sure you two looked great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit